Community Race is here! Who takes the first title of Diamond Racer? (FINISHED)

Jelly JennyJelly Jenny Posts: 1,382 Community Moderator

Ladies and Gentlemen, start up your engines! Community Race is here! 

Lucy has taken some time off from traveling and she's looking for the best of the best in Linking, the crème de la crème of Diamond Hunting. 

As you can see our poll results show that lower levels and the top levels finished neck in neck - so expect to see those levels in the incoming races. Exciting! 

Let's warm up and start with those lower levels: This week's race will be....*Drumroll* Level 110!

Best top score will earn 30 Gold Bars and that's not all.. .

The winner of our Community Race will also earn a special Diamond Racer badge that's added to winner's profile!

FAST AND SASSY!

I will also randomly select 4 racers and gift them with 20 Gold Bars for being a good sport :wink: 

You're allowed to post your score more than once if you improve your top score :awesome:

Races run for 2 weeks each ( this runs until April 2nd, 13:00 CET). 

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Here you have instructions: 
www.take-a-screenshot.org

If you're not clear on how to attach a picture to this thread, check out this link

As always find Contest Terms and Conditions here 

Good luck everyone! 

Prev1345678

Comments

• LimLim Posts: 2,256 Legend
    edited March 19
    Hello! @Jelly_Jenny 👋
    I love this badge! 😍
    It's exciting race began! 🏅
    Tada~! Here is my score on level 110 without using boosters and extra moves right now! 😉
    So my score is 52,165! 🌟🌟🌟

While I am still first player on leader board but my high score is 103,785 as I was playing level 110 before this level was changed on 2018! Opps! 😅

So can you choose my still score (After Level was changed) OR my high score (Before Level was changed) as I become fair player?
    Please confirm my score as soon as possible.
    Have a SASSY weekend! ❤️
    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜 Lim 💜💙💚💛🧡❤️
     💎 Diamond Diaries Expert Player 💎
    Hello! 👋 I am Diamond Diaries Expert Linker that I can help you to solve any levels! 😉
    Have a SASSY weekend and enjoy your happy playing! ❤️

💎 Diamond Diaries's Expert Informations 💎 (13 parts currently) 
    😎 Check it out! 😎 (Teach Only) 
    http://to.king.com/lMju

📰 Diamond Diaries's Exciting News 📰 (New levels and Other activities) and 🏆🏁 Race/Contest 🏁🏆 (Win Gold Bars)
    http://to.king.com/foUZ

How many levels? : 905 levels currently
    edited March 19
    And hello! @firebombmarkus, @Joseph45, @mysticalmysty, @Foley1362, @shadowolf, @SeraphicStar, @jenjen88, @Elsa, @Erika1958, @Lucas_Yan_Maia, @Kimberly_Martin, @Kimkay, @Gabriela21, @Gabizete and other players! 👋
    I join you on this race was began! 
    What's your score on level 110? It's simple but you must beat my score if you can! (My score is 52,165(more realistic)
    Good luck! Everyone! 😊
    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜 Lim 💜💙💚💛🧡❤️
    Hello! 👋 I am Diamond Diaries Expert Linker that I can help you to solve any levels! 😉

📰 Diamond Diaries's Exciting News 📰 (New levels and Other activities) and 🏆🏁 Race/Contest 🏁🏆 (Win Gold Bars)

• Jelly JennyJelly Jenny Posts: 1,382 Community Moderator
    @Lim started off S-T-R-O-N-G! Well done! 💪🏁

Let's keep the scores from this version of the level, so it's more realistic to compare with other players. 

Thanks! @Jelly_Jenny 😊
    So did you mean you confirmed my still score is 52,165 on level 110? 🤔

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜 Lim 💜💙💚💛🧡❤️

@Lim Yes exactly! :) 

• ElsaElsa Posts: 17,858 Superstar
    Lim said:
    And hello! @firebombmarkus, @Joseph45, @mysticalmysty, @Foley1362, @shadowolf, @SeraphicStar, @jenjen88, @Elsa, @Erika1958, @Lucas_Yan_Maia, @Kimberly_Martin, @Kimkay, @Gabriela21, @Gabizete and other players! 👋
    What's your score on level 110? It's simple but you must beat my score if you can!
    Good luck! Everyone! 😊
    I can never compete with the expert of this game!  I just played it 5x and only cleared it once with 2 stars.  There is no way that I will ever get that high.  But @Jelly_Jenny could you possibly give out the badge to whoever enters this competition?  Since I will never beat @Lim or others, I love, love getting the badges and I would post my current print screen with the low, low, low score if I knew that I could still get the badge.
    You can find out more about our Superstars here
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here
    Okay! Thanks for your confirmation! @Jelly_Jenny 😊
    So guys! Can you trying to beat my score is 52,165(more realistic) on level 110? (I play this level without using boosters and extra moves.)
    You can catch up my score if you can! 😉
    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜 Lim 💜💙💚💛🧡❤️

Don't worry! @Elsa ;
    It's more days left, when you feel bored that you can play again this level. 
    Actually this level is nothing so hard, you must link more charms to get more score. 😉 
    Have a SASSY weekend! ❤️
    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜 Lim 💜💙💚💛🧡❤️

Elsa said:
    Lim said:
    What's your score on level 110? It's simple but you must beat my score if you can!
    Good luck! Everyone! 😊
    I can never compete with the expert of this game!  I just played it 5x and only cleared it once with 2 stars.  There is no way that I will ever get that high.  But @Jelly_Jenny could you possibly give out the badge to whoever enters this competition?  Since I will never beat @Lim or others, I love, love getting the badges and I would post my current print screen with the low, low, low score if I knew that I could still get the badge.
    The badge is given only for the winner of this race! But @Elsa you can do it! :awesome: 

Besides the race will run for two weeks AND there's a new race running every two weeks. So there's plenty of time to catch that title along with the badge :waving:  

• ElsaElsa Posts: 17,858 Superstar
    You all think that I can and I will keep trying but I truly doubt that I can beat our expert @Lim.  
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 6,311 Superstar
    Thanks for tagging me @Lim Let's rock 🤗

The only way outside is inside. Namaste 🙏🏻
  • mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 8,178 Superstar
    edited March 19
    Oh no... Lim is already set the bar extremely high ( kudos to @Lim ), I hope I can score high enough points. This is exciting ! Thanks @Jelly_Jenny 💖, Start your engine and make the best diamond hunter win !
     Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.      
  • mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 8,178 Superstar
    edited March 19
    Here’s my first try, with no boosters or adding live ( still not close to @Lim score tho 🙂 ) @Jelly_Jenny
     Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.      
  • Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 5,044 Superstar
    I’m in @Jelly_Jenny!!!

Maybe there should be two badges. One for @Lim and one for the rest of us 🤣🤣

No boosters and no extra lives 💪🏻

A ❤️ filled with love is like a phoenix that no cage can imprison 🔥 
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 6,311 Superstar
    I couldn't even finish this level again 😂 So you might not see my score here 🙈 Good job @Foley1362 and @Jelly_Jenny you can already give the badge to @Lim as no one can beat her 🤗

The only way outside is inside. Namaste 🙏🏻