๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Community Race is here! Who takes the first title of Diamond Racer? (FINISHED)

Comments

• Gabriela21
    Gabriela21 Posts: 52 Level 3
    Lim said: Okay! I will show you getting more score! @Foley1362
    1. Link more than 12 charms and more powerful blast charms to get maybe 2500+ scores (I link 21+ charms and powerful blast charms) ๐Ÿ˜
    2. If you have 4 dolls left, you cannot link 4 dolls as you must link more charms to get more score!
    3. If you want to buy extra moves, you link doll to complete this level with 4 moves left(get 4000 scores)! / You link last doll to complete this level with last moves while you are safe on your new record score!
    So can you got it? ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Digite seu comentรกrio
  • Gabriela21
  • Gabriela21
    Rsrsrs , do not worry it will work
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    You are welcome! @Gabriela21 ๐Ÿ˜Š
    You can beat my score if you can! (My still score is 52,165)
    If you failed to beat my score, you can play again to beat my score until finally you beat my score! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Don't be shy! @Foley1362 and @mysticalmysty ๐Ÿ˜Š
    You can playing again new levels with Peter's content! He always here! Sassy everywhere! ๐Ÿ˜Š
    If you want trying again to beat my score, you must link more charms and powerful blast charms to get more score until finally you beat my score! ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited March 2019
    Hello again! @Jelly_Jenny
    I play again on level 110 then my score will higher than before start on next week! ๐Ÿ˜‰ (I am not sure I use extra moves and boosters or not to get more score when I feel lucky to link more charms) ๐Ÿค”
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    @Lim wouldn't it be cheating if you use extra moves and boosters?ย  I thought we were supposed to play all these games booster free and no extra moves.
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited March 2019
    Yes! @Elsa ๐Ÿ˜Š
    I will play on level 110 on next week but I use so many extra moves and boosters or not to get more score! ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Now I totally understand how you got such a high score.ย  I got so tired of playing the level over and over yesterday.ย  This is the highest that I can get and I'm about ready to stop trying.ย  I am not used to playing with boosters and extra moves so this is my entry for now.ย  If I attempt it again with a higher score then I will post again.

• Diamond_Lim
    Well done! @Elsa ๐Ÿ‘
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    @Elsa & @Lim - makes way more sense now. That score seemed untouchable without using boosters and now knowing youโ€™ll just play it again next week with even more boosters it seems silly to even waste any of mine trying to beat your first score ๐Ÿ˜”

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?