Playing Diamond Diaries: Express yourself in GIFs!

Jelly JennyJelly Jenny Posts: 1,564 Community Moderator
When I finally catch that Diamond! :awesome:

happy homer simpson GIF

Let me know in a gif how you feel when playing Diamond Diaries! 

Diamond Diaries Saga competition: Do you have a brilliant memory? Win Gold Bars here!
Candy Crush Saga competition: Match the Candy character with their name and win Gold Bars here! 
Prev13456714

Comments

• LimLim Posts: 3,052 Legend
    Wow! Welcome to Gif Post! @Jelly_Jenny πŸ˜ƒ
    I feel like sassy fun when I am still playing Diamond Diaries Saga! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž

Have a SASSY weekend! πŸ’–

πŸ’Ž Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player. I just like Charlie the helpful bird to help you pass any level and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission! I am shining like a diamond! πŸ’Ž

How many levels?: 950 levels currently 

✨ Use your finger to link the charms! Sassy! ✨

• Jelly JennyJelly Jenny Posts: 1,564 Community Moderator
    edited March 29
    When you FINALLY pass that hard level and get to move onto the next one

sassy drag race GIF by Tazo Tea

Diamond Diaries Saga competition: Do you have a brilliant memory? Win Gold Bars here!
    Candy Crush Saga competition: Match the Candy character with their name and win Gold Bars here! 
    edited March 29
    Hello and long time no see! @Foley1362, @mysticalmysty and @SeraphicStar πŸ‘‹
    Welcome to Sweet Gifs Post! 

I am feeling fine now and I know you love posting your sweet Gifs post! 

Have a SASSY weekend! Everyone! πŸ’–

πŸ’Ž Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player. I just like Charlie the helpful bird to help you pass any level and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission! I am shining like a diamond! πŸ’Ž

edited March 29
    Then I wanna going to next level right now! @Jelly_Jenny 😎
    Alright! Let's Go! 😁

• mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 9,608 Superstar
    Here I come .....@Lim @Jelly_Jenny
    If you don’t want to see Misty feeling sad this weekend, come to join her for the summer party, she will throw some gold bars for you  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/262405/misty-summer-contest-is-here#latest  🍏
    Hello! @mysticalmysty πŸ‘‹
    Welcome back! πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you @Lim
    If you don’t want to see Misty feeling sad this weekend, come to join her for the summer party, she will throw some gold bars for you  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/262405/misty-summer-contest-is-here#latest  🍏
    You are welcome! @mysticalmysty 😘

Oh Peter.... will you take me back ..
    Peter! :heartbreak:

sad bobs burgers GIF

Good morning! Everyone! 🌞

I feel happy on happy Saturday! @Jelly_Jenny πŸ˜ƒ

Good Morning everyone

• Lucas_Yan_MaiaLucas_Yan_Maia Posts: 263 ✭✭✭✭

HI, GUYS

I got here in the style of rainbow quartz 2.0

πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸŒŸHAVE A SASSY DAY πŸŒŸπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž
         LY____✏ πŸ’ŽDIAMOND'S HUNTERπŸ’Ž