🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Community Race 2.0 is here! Revving up the engines! (FINISHED)

Comments

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    It’s ok @Pummy_Raj it’s a part of the game, and I’m still proud of my achievements 🤗
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Pummy_Raj - it is no bother at all. I would love to help you out. Just sent you a message with the info and an example of how I do it. Hoping it’s clear enough to understand but let me know if you have questions.

You are always so wonderful to help me so I am happy I can sort of pay it forward with this info hopefully 🙏🏻
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    What do you say @Foley1362? A top score in the race AND a birthday!! Congratulations and have a happy birthday!

celebrate happy birthday GIF by Loly in the sky
  • RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    First I got 60,790 but the screenshot came a bit late. I tried again and got 54,855. I have attached both screenshots.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,854 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Wow! Perfect score! @RegalRenz 👍
    Welcome to King Community and play Diamond Diaries Saga! 😃
    I know your current high score is 60,790! 😃 
    But still the Best Top Scorer is Foley1362! His/Her score is 91,535!
    If you give up the Best Top Scorer's score, you can also still chance to win 20 gold bars when you feel lucky! (She will picked 4 lucky racers to win!) 😊
    If you want to catch up the Best Top Scorer, you win 30 gold bars while earn Diamond Racer Badge!
    Have a SASSY weekend! ❤️
  • redders01
    redders01 Posts: 2 Newbie

The first Community Race has run its course (no pun intended) and we're ready for a new one 🏎

Revving up engines a little bit more.. with level 150!

Top scorer will earn 30 Gold Bars along with a special Diamond Racer badge that's added to winner's profile!

Don't worry if you're not at the top position: I will also select 4 random racers and give them 20 Gold Bars each.

I've made few adjustments to the race so read carefully, please :

1) In order to submit your scores to this race, please add a screenshot of the level while the level is finishing. In this way we will see the score AND the level number.

I'm adding an example below

2) If you already have won this badge, we're happy to have you join the race but you will not receive any further badges related to this event. If the winner already has a badge, the runner up will receive the badge, and both will receive the 1st price Gold Bars.

3) It is up to you if you want to use bonus moves, extra moves or boosters in your gameplay. You're also allowed to post your score more than once if you improve your top score.

Race runs for 2 weeks ( until April 16th, 13:00 CET). 

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Here you have instructions: 

www.take-a-screenshot.org

If you're not clear on how to attach a picture to this thread, check out this link

As always find Contest Terms and Conditions here 

Good luck everyone! 

• redders01
    redders01 Posts: 2 Newbie
    hi i need help please, how to i say hi to all and want to join in race but how where etc, i am on level 445 at moment and plaing on laptop,,

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,854 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited April 2019
    Hello! @redders01 👋
    Welcome to King Community! 
    You are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! 👍
    You can replay on level 150. When you complete this level, you take the screenshot to show your score on mobile/Pc! (You make sure to show your score and level number!) 😉
    So you join to chance to win gold bars! 😉
    Hope you can do it and have a SASSY weekend! ❤️
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Good morning @Jelly_Jenny just little update for my last entry 
  • maijajamatti
    maijajamatti Posts: 23 Level 2
    Jelly_Jenny sanoi:
    Ensimmäistä kertaa kilpailu on kulkenut (ei ole) ja on valmiita uuteen ace Moottorien kääntäminen hieman enemmän .. to 150 ! Suosituin maalintekijä ansaitsee 30 kultapalkkia sekä erityinen Diamond Racer -merkin, joka on lisätty voittajan profiiliin!Älä ole huolissasi, jos et ole ylemmässä asemassa: minä valitsen myös 4 satunnaista kilpailijaa ja annan heille 20 kultakenttää. Olen tehnyt muutamia muutoksia kilpailuun, joten lue huolellisesti,1) Jotta voit lähettää pisteet tähän kilpailuun, lisää kuvakaappaus tasosta, kun taso on viimeistelyssä. Tällä tavoin näemme pisteet JA tason numeron.Lisän alla olevan esimerkin 2) Jos olet jo voittanut tämän merkin, olemme iloisia voidessanne liittyä kilpailuun, mutta et saa mitään tähän tapahtumaan liittyviä merkkejä. Jos voittajalla on jo rintanappi, toinen pelaaja saa merkin, ja molemmat saavat ensimmäisen hinnan Gold-palkit.3) Sinun tehtäväsi on, jos haluat käyttää peliliikkeessäsi bonusliikkeitä, ylimääräisiä liikkeitä tai vahvistimia. Voit myös lähettää pisteesi useammin kuin kerran, jos parannat huippupisteet.Kilpailu kestää 2 viikkoa (16.4. Klo 13.00 CET). Mietitkö, miten kuvakaappaus tehdään? Täällä on ohjeet: www.take-a-screenshot.orgJos et ole selvillä siitä, miten liität kuvan tähän säikeeseen, tutustu  tähän linkkiinKuten aina löydät kilpailun ehdot ja ehdot  tässä Onnea kaikille! 
    Kirjoita kommenttisi

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?