Share your travel tales and win Gold! (FINISHED)

Jelly_JennyJelly_Jenny Posts: 1,902 Community Moderator

We have a new competition, hurrah! 

Diamond Diaries Saga is all about traveling the world, making diamond hunting friends and expanding your horizons. With that in mind, we want to hear your personal travel tales and delight some of you with Gold Bars to help with those peskier levels :wink:

Head to the comment section below, add a picture with a little caption or just write out your tale, and with that, you have entered the competition! 

Your "Travel Tales" can include for example:
  • Most exotic place you've played Diamond Diaries Saga
  • What is the view like when you play Diamond Diaries Saga on your daily commute
  • Your ideal fantasy location to play Diamond Diaries Saga
  • If you're feeling brave, how about a photo of you playing in a location you love, whether it near or far!
The sky's the limit (literally!) on this challenge, so let your photographic and geographic imagination go wild.

You have until 5th of June, 13:00 CET to enter the competition. Once the competition is finished, 4 randomly picked travelers will be rewarded with 25 Gold Bars! 

Terms and Conditions here

Good luck! 

New to Candy Crush Saga or Community? Check out Beginner's Corner here!
New competition in Candy Crush Saga! Check it out here!
New Superstar competition in Blossom Blast Saga here! 
Prev1

Comments

• LimLim Posts: 5,617 Game Expert
    edited May 14
    Hello again! @Jelly_Jenny πŸ‘‹
    Nice another contest again! πŸ˜ƒ
    Okay! I write my Travel Tales to you and your Community Team! πŸ˜‰
    Once upon a time, I was very lonely girl on lonely street! 😒
    After I went at home, you wanted to search playing Girl's Game! Then I found the game is called 'Diamond Diaries Saga'! Wow! I think this game is interesting fun, so I wanted to try playing it! (It's started on July 2018.) πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž

After that, I am still playing this game make me feel like better and happy! Yes! This game is my best favourite and most optional game for me! πŸ˜ƒ
    I am mostly playing on the bed! Except on the bed, I am playing in the restaurant, friend's house and on the bench. (I am still playing on the bench on last 4 months because I feel comfortable during the cold weather! It's almost against the mountains!) 

Then I uploaded these pictures for you and your Community Team to see amazing mountains while I am still playing this game!
    Except these pictures, I share my mountain's for you! ⛰️ These mountains are from Malaysia
    🎢🎢 Yeah! It's shining everywhere! 🎢🎢
    Singed myself. 😁
    Then my favourite destination is Singapore EVER but I haven't travelled that destination and haven't seen Merlion! 😒 I wanted to cry but I never give up when I travel to that destination! I missed that destination so much!

On this spring season, I sit on the bench while I am still playing this game again! It's against the playground on this game! 😁
    I also share my amazing spring flower's pictures for you and your Community Team! 🏡️🌺🌼

"Hmm..! It's pretty right!? But I think I should to find very pretty flowers to them!" said myself!
    Alright! My Travel Tales was completed to you and your Community Team! 
    I hope you love my travel tales and enjoy your reading this tales with your friends, family and others! πŸ€—
    I give you any safety tips, you CANNOT playing the game when you are still walking on the road and driving the car. It causes minor or major accidents! It's danger! So you better to play safe on home! πŸ“’
    "Have a SASSY, LOVELY and SAFETY weekend and enjoy your travelling the destination with your family / friends when your holiday is begin!" said myself to you! πŸ‘ͺ

πŸ’ŽπŸŒŸ Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player. I just like Charlie the helpful bird to help you pass any level and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission everywhere! πŸŒŸπŸ’Ž

✨ Get ready to use your finger to link the charms! Sassy! ✨

Wow! Nice your tales and pictures! πŸ‘ @mysticalmysty ;

πŸ’ŽπŸŒŸ Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player. I just like Charlie the helpful bird to help you pass any level and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission everywhere! πŸŒŸπŸ’Ž

• mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 13,194 Superstar
    Thank you @Lim I don’t travel a lot like I used too, but when I do I always go to bay area 

Me too! @mysticalmysty ;
    I haven't travelled yet my favourite destination but I also love and miss it so much! 

• Jelly_JennyJelly_Jenny Posts: 1,902 Community Moderator
    I'm loving these travel and commute stories! Such beautiful views!

I play mostly at work (I'm allowed to :lol: ), while waiting (for appointments, airplanes, queues etc.) and while relaxing on the couch. 

Adding a picture of Barcelona's famous Parc Guell to "set the scene" :awesome:

• mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 13,194 Superstar
    I love all Gaudi’s art building @Jelly Jenny but so far I only can see it on magazine or postcard, hopefully one day I’ll be able to actually see it for myself. Thank you for sharing it with us πŸ₯° 

@mysticalmysty I love Gaudi's work too! 

I love your scenery picture! @Jelly_Jenny 😍

• KimkayKimkay Posts: 25 ✭✭
    I don't get to travel that much either but I just love to relax on the couch and play some diamond diaries

So imagine me as the cat πŸ˜‚

Image result for couch meme

Thanks for you comment @RegalRenz!
    Travel tales can be from home too but I love that image of green grass and stillness :)

Welcome back to another contest! @RegalRenz and @Kimkay πŸ‘‹
    I love your tales! πŸ‘

edited May 27
    Hello! πŸ‘‹ I tagged you again to join another contest! Because we have a few of players to join this contest to win! 
    @Pummy_Raj ;
    @lhovy
    What will you like to share your travel tales? You can check to better read examples of travel tales as above πŸ‘† You can chance to win! πŸ˜‰ (It's 1 week and a few days left!)
    Have a SASSY weekend! ❀️

• AshrafAshraf Posts: 3,657 Legend
    Wow you have good stories in travelingπŸ˜…

.. I am at Elagami Elbitash It is near Alexandria...  and my work in Alex. It is my 1st day playing this gameπŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž and it is very beautiful 😊... I played it all the way to work .. at bus πŸšŒπŸš•πŸš— ... you can call it a traveling road to the work πŸ˜†... I can see the sea🌊 β›΅and road full of trees 🌲🌳🌴at the way to work ..... I love πŸ’“Alex and Diamond DiariesπŸŽ‰πŸ’žπŸ’•πŸ’Ž

πŸ”ΈπŸ”ΉπŸ”ΆπŸ’ŽπŸ”·πŸ”ΈπŸ”Ή

~γ€Šβ™‘γ€‹~