🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Share your travel tales and win Gold! (FINISHED)

Jelly_Jenny
Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
edited June 2019 in Support

We have a new competition, hurrah! 

Diamond Diaries Saga is all about traveling the world, making diamond hunting friends and expanding your horizons. With that in mind, we want to hear your personal travel tales and delight some of you with Gold Bars to help with those peskier levels :wink:

Head to the comment section below, add a picture with a little caption or just write out your tale, and with that, you have entered the competition! 

Your "Travel Tales" can include for example:
  • Most exotic place you've played Diamond Diaries Saga
  • What is the view like when you play Diamond Diaries Saga on your daily commute
  • Your ideal fantasy location to play Diamond Diaries Saga
  • If you're feeling brave, how about a photo of you playing in a location you love, whether it near or far!
The sky's the limit (literally!) on this challenge, so let your photographic and geographic imagination go wild.

You have until 5th of June, 13:00 CET to enter the competition. Once the competition is finished, 4 randomly picked travelers will be rewarded with 25 Gold Bars! 

Terms and Conditions here

Good luck! 

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited May 2019
    Hello again! @Jelly_Jenny 👋
    Nice another contest again! 😃
    Okay! I write my Travel Tales to you and your Community Team! 😉
    Once upon a time, I was very lonely girl on lonely street! 😢
    After I went at home, you wanted to search playing Girl's Game! Then I found the game is called 'Diamond Diaries Saga'! Wow! I think this game is interesting fun, so I wanted to try playing it! (It's started on July 2018.) 💎💎💎

After that, I am still playing this game make me feel like better and happy! Yes! This game is my best favourite and most optional game for me! 😃
    I am mostly playing on the bed! Except on the bed, I am playing in the restaurant, friend's house and on the bench. (I am still playing on the bench on last 4 months because I feel comfortable during the cold weather! It's almost against the mountains!) 

Then I uploaded these pictures for you and your Community Team to see amazing mountains while I am still playing this game!
    Except these pictures, I share my mountain's for you! ⛰️ These mountains are from Malaysia
    🎶🎶 Yeah! It's shining everywhere! 🎶🎶
    Singed myself. 😁
    Then my favourite destination is Singapore EVER but I haven't travelled that destination and haven't seen Merlion! 😢 I wanted to cry but I never give up when I travel to that destination! I missed that destination so much!

On this spring season, I sit on the bench while I am still playing this game again! It's against the playground on this game! 😁
    I also share my amazing spring flower's pictures for you and your Community Team! 🏵️🌺🌼

"Hmm..! It's pretty right!? But I think I should to find very pretty flowers to them!" said myself!
    Alright! My Travel Tales was completed to you and your Community Team! 
    I hope you love my travel tales and enjoy your reading this tales with your friends, family and others! 🤗
    I give you any safety tips, you CANNOT playing the game when you are still walking on the road and driving the car. It causes minor or major accidents! It's danger! So you better to play safe on home! 📢
    "Have a SASSY, LOVELY and SAFETY weekend and enjoy your travelling the destination with your family / friends when your holiday is begin!" said myself to you! 👪
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Hi @Jelly Jenny My daily commute to work roughly took about an hour, and that’s actually the best time for me to play Diamond Diaries, and here’s some pictures that I took couple days ago on my way to work
  • Diamond_Lim
    Wow! Nice your tales and pictures! 👍 @mysticalmysty
  • mysticalmysty
    Thank you @Lim I don’t travel a lot like I used too, but when I do I always go to bay area 
  • Diamond_Lim
    Me too! @mysticalmysty
    I haven't travelled yet my favourite destination but I also love and miss it so much! 
  • Jelly_Jenny
    I'm loving these travel and commute stories! Such beautiful views!

I play mostly at work (I'm allowed to :lol: ), while waiting (for appointments, airplanes, queues etc.) and while relaxing on the couch. 

Adding a picture of Barcelona's famous Parc Guell to "set the scene" :awesome:

• mysticalmysty
    I love all Gaudi’s art building @Jelly Jenny but so far I only can see it on magazine or postcard, hopefully one day I’ll be able to actually see it for myself. Thank you for sharing it with us 🥰 
  • Jelly_Jenny
    @mysticalmysty I love Gaudi's work too! 
  • Diamond_Lim
    I love your scenery picture! @Jelly_Jenny 😍
  • RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    I don't travel at all and I rarely ever leave the house as I have social anxiety so I only play at home. If I were to play anywhere else though it would be on a grassy knoll somewhere in Ireland with just nature as my company.  Probably somewhere like this.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?