Keep getting “there was a connection error. Try again in a bit

GuruGuru Posts: 3
edited May 11 in Support
Iphone. All up to date. How do I connect to internet?

Answers

• Joseph45Joseph45 Posts: 1,567 Superstar
    Hello, and welcome to the community @Guru! It is so great to have you here! To answer your question, try going into your device setting and turning off WIFI, so as to switch to mobile data if possible to see if there could be a problem with your WIFI. If so, try to contact your internet provider to see if there are any interruptions or issues with your connection there. If you’ve checked this, and this doesn’t help, then try adjusting your account settings. When prompted for a password to access your account settings, click on the “Forgot password” link. Go into your Email and check your spam folder and mark the message regarding a password reset as “Not Spam.” Then, go into your “Primary” folder to find the message, open it, click on the link, and follow the instructions from there. After your password has been successfully reset, try logging into and out of your account using your updated account information. Finally, if this does not work, then try uninstalling and reinstalling the app, and then logging back into your account. Please note that any boosters and gifted lives will be lost during this process. I hope this helps to resolve your issue! 
  • GuruGuru Posts: 3
    Had already tried all of that. Does not work on mobile or wi-fi. Have already reset password. Did contact King but no response. I might just delete of of my King apps... 
  • Jelly JennyJelly Jenny Posts: 1,142 Community Moderator
    Hi @Guru :waving:

If you're still having issues with the game not connecting to internet, I recommend going through these steps

If you need to reinstall the game app, and you are unsure about the process let me know. :) 

Are you the most brilliant Diamond Diaries racer? Fame, gold and glory here!
    Win Gold Bars for Blossom Blast here!
    Why Yeti is so happy? Answer and win Gold here! 
  • GuruGuru Posts: 3
    Deleted many of the King apps. Will not play most again due to loss of levels, etc. 

Issue appears to be linked to an Accept updated policies push not appearing until reinstall. 

Poor coding but more importantly poor testing.

Anyway mark your tickets as resolved and send me through more feedback mails :-(