💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

18th century earring

2»

Answers

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Hi @JUMO Community Moderator here :waving:

The Jewelry themselves are not stored anywhere but you should get a Gold Bar reward for completing the mission. I have added the Gold Bars to your game now :)

Good luck with your next mission! 

By the way - we also have a competition going which gives you a fun way to earn even more Gold Bars. Check it out here!

• JUMO
    JUMO Posts: 10 Level 2
    Hi, Thank you for your help. The problem isn't fixed tho. I loaded the game in a new tab, but the picture I posted above loaded,  I still can't collect it, so I still can't play :(
    Pummy: it's weird as JJ thought the problem would be fixed.
    I'm still hopefull the problem will be fixed. And I'm pretty patient, up to a point. My wife watched me "dance" on my car, because it wouldn't start for the x-th time hahaha.
  • Jelly_Jenny
    @JUMO oh the game doesn't move on from that "Claim reward" pop up? I misunderstood the issue then :confounded:

If you have the issue even after reloading the page, I would check if reinstalling the game app in Facebook helps. Don’t worry, deleting the game will not delete your progress:

Go to “Settings => Apps” and press the “x” next to the app in question.
    Clear cache: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache.
    Then restart your PC and add the game to your Facebook account again.

I hope that gets you back on track :)

• JUMO
    JUMO Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited May 2019
    Hi, I tried that but it didn't work. So I opened IE (ughhh), tried to install adobe, but adobe kept asking me to close IE (ughhh), while it was already closed, so I closed that *** and gave up.
    Thanks for all the help, but I'm done. I'll try someother games instead.

• Jelly_Jenny
    Internet Explorer is not a supported browser so I wouldn't recommend using that for playing. If you're still feeling up for it, check out  full troubleshooting steps here.  Sorry that we weren't able to get you back on track - hopefully after some time you're able to join us :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?