🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

? about winning streak

suebec
suebec Posts: 2 Newbie
Hi all, new here!  I hope I didn't miss it but I've searched everywhere about the winning streak.. Good 'ol Peter.  :)  All I have found is that it can expire.  I had it but it disappeared one day.  My question that I can't find an answer to is when it expires can you ever get it back or is it gone for good?  Thanks in advance! 

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,401 Candy Moderator
    Hello @suebec, Hearty Welcome to the Diamond Diaries section of our friendly King Community 😀

I have only heard about this “Peter Feature”, but never had him in my game!!  Hence, I cannot give you an appropriate response for your Question.  

But, I will tag the Diamond Diaries in-charge @Jelly Jenny  to look at your Question and help you with it 👍

Thank you for posting in the Community and have a nice rest of the day/evening! 
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Thanks for tagging @Pummy Raj

Hi @suebec :waving:

Peter is taking a little break so you won't be seeing him in the game just now. But hopefully he will make a glorious come back soon! 

In the meantime you can check out our "Travel Tales" competition here which gives you a chance to win Gold. Have a great day! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?