๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Curious minds want to know - how did you learn about Diamond Diaries Saga?

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend
You might have seen people on the train or at a coffee shop or at work swiping colored charms or making a line of charms to create a Cross Blast on their mobile devices.ย  Yes, they are playing Diamond Diaries Saga!ย  We would like to know how you first learned about the game?ย  Was it a friend?ย  A spouse?ย  A sibling?ย  Please comment below and let's learn how we all found out about the crushing game!

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,778 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    I was playing this game while someone looked at me was still playing on restaurant on few of days ago. ๐Ÿ˜

They feel excited about this game! ๐Ÿคฉ
  • _Elsa_
    @Lim, I was waiting for you to see this and respond!ย  Now maybe you can get some of our players here in this community to add their messages.ย  Can you tag some of the players that you know will love to answer this?
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,778 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Emm..! I think some of players feel excited this game but they haven't playing this game in my country.

I see players playing Candy Crush Saga mostly! Candy Crush Soda Saga too! They also on restaurant too!ย 
  • Lucas_Yan_Maia
    Lucas_Yan_Maia Posts: 355 Level 4
    the first time I saw diamond diaries saga was when I was in youtuber seeing gameplays of the king's games, then I saw a game called royal boulevard saga (diamond diaries saga beta) and decide to take a look and lower the game and when I first played it I said:
    OMG, THAT GAME IS INCREDIBLE ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
    and so I became a fan of D.D.S.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’Ž
    This is royal boulevard saga ๐Ÿ’

• _Elsa_
    I think I found this game when it was first released.ย  I was a Superstar at that time and we must have been notified that it was being released.ย  We all gave it a try but myself and another Superstar got hooked on it.ย  She stopped playing and I still play sometimes.
  • Ashraf
    Ashraf Posts: 8,495 Sweet Legend
    I was trying to play all the games from king .... and it become one ofย  my favorite ... I love how to linkย Beads in the game ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–

๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ”ด

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?