🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

boosters are gone

ang5000
ang5000 Posts: 59 Level 3
my boosters are gone but everything else is fine.

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,743 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited July 2019
    Hello! @ang5000 👋
    The boosters cannot transferred and haven't counted but you have gold bars and your diamond counter are still counted by Community Team. 😉
    If you switch out new device, it's same problem too. You can check it out this answer by Jelly Jenny (Community Moderator) on 1 March. 
    https://community.king.com/en/diamond-diaries-saga/discussion/comment/324782#Comment_324782
    But don't worry, the contest (will give gold bars) will be back soon! 😉
    Have a SASSY weekend! ❤️
  • ang5000
    that did not answer me. i do not know what you are talking about. 3 days ago i was playing and had the boosters and then 2 days ago they were gone and nothing has changed, i play on the same thing every day. i only have a computer. 
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    @ang5000 As boosters are saved locally in your device, we cannot guarantee that you can keep them indefinitely. Boosters can reset due to several reasons: updating the game app, reinstalling the game app or even restarting the device. 

We recommend using free items as you go so you get the most use out of them. If you have lost any purchased items, please go ahead and contact our Player Relations Team here so they can return the items to your game. 
  • ang5000
    @Jelly Jenny  i clicked here and post and then got an email that said to come here and ask the community. no help
  • ang5000
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,510 Candy Moderator
    Hello @ang5000, Hope you are having a nice Saturday :) 

When we contact Player Relations Team or Customer Support, the first response we receive is an automated email which is generated by a bot.  That reply is nothing but an acknowledgement that they have received the complaint along with a ticket number for your issue.    

That automated email usually contains some troubleshooting tips and also the suggestion for you to ask in the Community Forum.  It is because, the bot doesn't know where you are coming from.  All the players receive that email initially, regardless of the issue.  Hence, you do not have to post here again!

Now, with regards to your complaint to the Player Relations --->  We have to wait at least for 3 days to hear from a real person.  If you have not heard from them by then, you can send a reply to that automated email itself referring the ticket number.  

Hope this made sense!  Please post back if you need further info :+1: 

Have a great weekend!     
  • ang5000
    @Pummy Raj all i got in the email was to post here. no ticket number. i sent the email on July 23.
  • ang5000
    still nothing. help
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,510 Candy Moderator
    Hello @ang5000, Hope you are having a nice day 🤗

I am very sorry for not getting back to you till now!!  I have not received your Tag notification and hence, could not get back to you!!  

Oh!  Usually, when we send a complaint to the Support team, we should receive a ticket number!!  Unless they have changed the procedure, as it has been a long time since I have contacted them!!  

I will escalate this to the Community In-charge team!  But, they will need your game user ID number to look into the issue!  Here is a link to find your ID  
    https://community.king.com/en/diamond-diaries-saga/discussion/247505/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it#latest

Please let me know if you are logged into the game ONLY through Facebook, as it a little different to find the ID there!

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?