🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Make a match in this memory game and win Gold Bars! (Round 2 FINISHED)

Comments

• RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,743 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited August 2019
    You guys! You pick up different cards! Well done for picking! 👍

List of the players are picking up these two cards already as below { I arranged these cards ( From A1 to D4 ) that players will pick up another two cards more comfortable } :-  

Lucas Yan Maia - A2 and D3

Luanacb - A3 and D4 

Foley1362 - A4 and D1 

Lim - B2 and C1 

RegalRenz - B2 and D3 

Johamilton - B3 and D3

Sabrina Menin - B4 and D2 

I mentioned again to the previous round's players were joined ( second repeat ) :
    @Pummy Raj, @mysticalmysty, @kwilly913, @Ndroid, @Divas43, @Fakhri, @Kimberly_Martin, @Ashraf, @Monika_Jaworek, @csimpson, @natalien704, @Karol, @aal, @nsshawaii_, @Leony and @iluvcandy2

And other players! This is my second repeat for this contest ( Round 2 ), so I repeat again today! I will last repeat on next Monday

📢 If you have playing Diamond Diaries Saga, you can joining this contest ( match two cards ) but you must read this note as below :-  

** Please note that you can only make one pick of two cards in every round of the game. If you post twice or pick several cards, it's only your first choice that counts. 

Also you can't pick the exact same cards that another player has already chosen. For example, if a player chose A1 and B2, you cannot make the same choice, but A1 and C3 is ok or B2 and C3. **

🌟🌟🌟 And you make sure to cross check which pairs were picked before (  on Round 1 ), so you have a better chance of winning! 🌟🌟🌟

This contest ( Round 2 ) is still not finished yet, let's join to pick up two cards! ( Until 13th August 13:00 CET that this contest is finished or they are picked out all of the cards. ) 😉 
    Until this contest is finished, Community Moderator will reveal same cards by you ( other players ), if you got picking up these same two cards to win gold bars! 

Have a SASSY and LUCKY weekend! Everyone! 🍀
  • nsshawaii_
    nsshawaii_ Posts: 155 Pro Player 👑
    B3 and D4  🙋‍♀️🎯
  • Fakhri
    Fakhri Posts: 797 Level 4
    Hi dear legend @Lim
    Sorry I don't play diamond dairies saga
  • Diamond_Lim
    Oh! Okay! @Fakhri 😊
    Actually you join Round 1 on Diamond Diaries Saga's contest. 😁
    If you have playing other King's Games, you tap to select 'Games' then you tap contests or announcements to join chance to win gold bars or boosters! 😉
  • Kenny123
    Kenny123 Posts: 9 Pro Player 👑
    Hello @Jelly Jenny  and hello to all the amazing community of Diamond Diaries!!!  :)
    I'm a newbee but willing to became a Legend like @Lim ( well done with your comments and super useful tips  <3<3) or a Superstar like @RegalRenz (congrats on winning your first round!!! )

So there it goes my pick up cards ( wish me good luuuuck!!!  ;) ) A2-A3

• Diamond_Lim
    Hello! @Rafaella123 👋
    Welcome to King Community! 👑
    You are newbee Diamond Diaries Hunter! 💎
    Thanks for your sweet commenting! 🤗
    Yes! I really help everyone to solve any levels with my useful tips! 😉
    Well done for your picking another cards! 👍
    Good luck! 🍀

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?