🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Make a match in this memory game and win Gold Bars! (Round 2 FINISHED)

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,743 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Hello! @Monika_Jaworek_ 👋
    Sorry for your reply because A1 and C2 got match to win already by RegalRenz on Round 1. 
    Remember you can pick up another two cards but you cannot pick up same two cards and A1 and C2 by previous players. If you pick up one same card and one different card, it's okay to be counted! ( Same as Round 1 ) 😉
    Let's try again to pick up another cards! 😉
  • Diamond_Lim
    You guys! You pick up different cards! Well done for picking! 👍

List of the players are picking up these two cards already as below { I arranged these cards ( From A1 to D4 ) that players will pick up another two cards more comfortable } :- 

Rafaella123 - A2 and A3

Lucas Yan Maia - A2 and D3

Luanacb - A3 and D4 

Foley1362 - A4 and D1 

Leony - B1 and C3

Lim - B2 and C1 

RegalRenz - B2 and D3 

Johamilton - B3 and D3

Nsshawaii_ - B3 and D4

Sabrina Menin - B4 and D2 

I mentioned again to the previous round's players were joined ( last repeat ) :
    @Pummy Raj@mysticalmysty@kwilly913@Ndroid@Divas43@Kimberly_Martin@Monika_Jaworek@csimpson@natalien704@Karol@aal@eljokerand @iluvcandy2 ;

And other players! This is my last repeat for this contest ( Round 2 ), so I repeat again for your last chance today! 

📢 If you have playing Diamond Diaries Saga, you can joining this contest ( match two cards ) but you must read this note as below :-  

** Please note that you can only make one pick of two cards in every round of the game. If you post twice or pick several cards, it's only your first choice that counts. 

Also you can't pick the exact same cards that another player has already chosen. For example, if a player chose A1 and B2, you cannot make the same choice, but A1 and C3 is ok or B2 and C3. **

🌟🌟🌟 And you make sure to cross check which pairs were picked before (  on Round 1 ), so you have a better chance of winning! 🌟🌟🌟

This contest ( Round 2 ) is still not finished yet but it's almost over! ( Until 13th August 13:00 CET that this contest is finished or they are picked out all of the cards. ) so please hurry up to pick up another cards! 😲
    Until this contest is finished, Community Moderator will reveal same cards by you ( other players ), if you got picking up these same two cards to win gold bars! 

Have a SASSY and LUCKY weekend! Everyone! 🍀
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Hello everyone :waving:

This round is over - thank you everyone for participating :love:

Amazingly AGAIN only 1 match found! This time it was Lim with her B2-C1 guess. 25 Gold Bars will be sent to your game @Lim

Find the next round and the remaining cards here! Good luck! 
  • Diamond_Lim
    Wow! It's me! I got these matches! Thank you! @Jelly Jenny
    Well! I think it's only 6 chances to win! Right? 😄
  • underscorelive2059
    underscorelive2059 Posts: 479 Level 3
    I will take 2D and 3D please 
  • Lucas_Yan_Maia
    Lucas_Yan_Maia Posts: 355 Level 4
    Congratulations @Lim 👏😄
  • Diamond_Lim
  • Diamond_Lim
    That's right! @Leony
    Hello! @underscorelive2059 👋
    This round is really finished! 
    You find the next round and the remaining cards here! Good luck for you! 
  • jenniferschichel
    jenniferschichel Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited August 2019

diamond's are still a girls best friend but ladies you are more precious than rubies 🦄☝️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?