Community Race 3.0 - are you the most brilliant racer? (FINISHED)

1235Next

Comments

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 5,648 Superstar
    edited July 15
    Hello again @Jelly Jenny

One more request from me is - I would like to see the levels with Dolls in the Competition (but not flowers :o). 

Because those Dolls are more fun than the stubborn Pink flowers.... and even we loose, we won't get bored when opening the Dolls for those diamonds :D 

• LimLim Posts: 5,621 Game Expert
    edited July 15
    Woohoo! Congratulations to the Best Top Scorer is @Foley1362 and 4 lucky racers are @Pummy Raj, @Kimkay, @KitKathySuzyQ and @Mmmkingfan πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
    I feel happy to you to enjoy your winning gold bars and love this race! πŸ˜‰

So we want to level 50-150 again, because let the players play to join another race easily! πŸ˜‰ @Jelly Jenny
    Stay tuned for the another race/contest! All of the Diamond Diaries Hunters! πŸ˜‰

πŸ’ŽπŸŒŸ Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player. I just like Charlie the helpful bird to help you pass any level and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission everywhere! πŸŒŸπŸ’Ž

✨ Get ready to use your finger to link the charms! Sassy! ✨

• KitKathySuzyQKitKathySuzyQ Posts: 145 ✭✭✭
    Thank you for the gold bars! I really enjoy the racing! Congratulations fellow racers! I look forward to the next race

@Foley1362@Pummy Raj@Mmmkingfan@Ashraf@RegalRenz@mysticalmysty@Lim@Kimkay!!
    Congratulations too! @KitKathySuzyQ
    We are waiting for new race or contest soon! πŸ˜‰

πŸ’ŽπŸŒŸ Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player. I just like Charlie the helpful bird to help you pass any level and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission everywhere! πŸŒŸπŸ’Ž

• Jelly_JennyJelly_Jenny Posts: 1,902 Community Moderator
    Thanks for the feedback! @Foley1362 @Pummy Raj :star: :star:

New to Candy Crush Saga or Community? Check out Beginner's Corner here!
    New competition in Candy Crush Saga! Check it out here!
    New Superstar competition in Blossom Blast Saga here! 
  • KitKathySuzyQKitKathySuzyQ Posts: 145 ✭✭✭
    Thank you for the gold bars! I really enjoy the racing! Congratulations fellow racers! I look forward to the next race!

• AshrafAshraf Posts: 3,657 Legend
    Thank you for the gold bars! I really enjoy the racing! Congratulations fellow racers! I look forward to the next race!

me too 😊🏁

~γ€Šβ™‘γ€‹~

• AshrafAshraf Posts: 3,657 Legend
    When will be the 4th race?

~γ€Šβ™‘γ€‹~

Ashraf said:
    When will be the 4th race?
    I am not sure yet! @Ashraf πŸ€”
    I think next contest is race/others soon!