🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 950 error

aquariusgirl74
aquariusgirl74 Posts: 3 Newbie
Finished level 950 but diamond didn’t move to pass chain despite no obstacles in way. End up losing all cups with Peter and wants me to start game again. 

please fix. 

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,854 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Hello! @aquariusgirl74
    Me too, I lose all of the cups with Peter's content because this level is really very tricky to us! 
    But don't worry! Let me help you how to pass level 950 without Peter's content! 😉
    Firstly, you need to destroy all of the flowers or link special ray charms to destroy the boxes a few of times!  The lock is inside the flower to unlock the diamond! (From Picture 1) 😉

Next, you can link the lock and destroy bottom of the box but you cannot right of the box! (If you destroy right is earlier than bottom, diamond will stop on bottom of the box while it cannot slide down to the necklace! So you fail this level!) (From picture 2)

After you destroy the bottom of the box, you can continue to destroy right of the box with using horizontal line charms or special ray charms or helpful birds or 1 round hammer or 5 moves once when you have a few of moves left! After you destroy the right of the box, diamond will slide down to the necklace completely! (From picture 3 to 4) 

I wish you can do it until you complete this level! 
    And this level is last level currently! You are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! Well done! 👍

I also mentioned you also check this game's contest for you, you pick up two cards but you cannot pick up two same cards by previous players! If you want to pick up one same card and one different card, it's okay to be counted! This contest will finished on 28th August. ( After this contest ended, if you got same cards to win gold bars when you feel lucky! ) It's last round! 😉
    Have a SASSY weekend! ♥️
  • aquariusgirl74
    aquariusgirl74 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Did all that on first go with having five cups but diamond did not pass chain just sat at bottom of page despite destroying both boxes.  Definite glitch in game. Please fix.
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited August 2019
    Okay! I will call Community Team fix this level! They will back on tomorrow! 😉

Hello! @Jelly Jenny / @QueenRaffie 👋
    Two boxes are destroyed, it's okay! 
    But actually the diamond drops to bottom them it cannot slides down to the necklace! Some players ask this level has problem! So can you ask to add air direction moves to left against the bottom and sliding place or fix this level as well for your game team? Thank you! 😊
  • dianehare
    dianehare Posts: 20 Level 2
    I've passed this level 3 times now and the same issue. Its only a game but its actually driving me mad! Lol 
  • Diamond_Lim
    Thanks for fixing this level! Your game studio team! 🤗

Hello again! @aquariusgirl74 and @dianehare 👋
    You can try again this level as this level is fixed! I have trying this level is NO problem too! 
    And I show before and after fixing! 

Before fixing

After fixing

I think this level become easier! 😉
    I wish you can pass this level and this level is last level currently! 😊
  • dianehare
    dianehare Posts: 20 Level 2
    Thanks for fixing. I finally did it today! 
  • Diamond_Lim
    dianehare said:
    Thanks for fixing. I finally did it today! 
    Wow! Congratulations! @dianehare 🎉🎉🎉
    You are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! 👍
    Stay tuned for new levels on next Thursday! Remember new levels are released every two weeks! 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?