🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

(Finished) Win Gold Bars -Spot the 5 differences (First Round)

2»

Comments

• leslieflamingo
    leslieflamingo Posts: 1 Newbie
    The old lady, Grandma (? ) Is taller.
  • rasel1245
    rasel1245 Posts: 8 Level 2

Hello Diamond Hunters!

If you don't have a Community account yet, no worries, sign up right here to participate 
    It only takes a second! As easy as that 😉

🎉🎉🎉

For those of you who don't know me, I am @QueenRaffie, King games Master and Diamond lover and.. it’s time for a little fun! 

Spot the 5 differences between Bernadette and Lucy images

How does it work?

There will be 5 Rounds: Every Tuesday and Friday I will post a picture with only one difference to be found
    (the original image is on the left, the image with the differences is on the right).
    pssst... if you have some troubles spotting the differences, remember your browser can be zoomed in/zoomed out  ;) 

This will be the first Round. On Friday I will reveal the winners and move on to the 2nd Round
    Post below which difference you find. For example "The left earring of Bernadette is missing" 

Prizes

3 participants guessing all them right will get 20 Gold bars
    3 participants randomly picked up will receive 10 Gold bars 
    That will be revealed by the end of the five rounds. 

🤩 EASY! 

Let's start with the First Round!

You have until 30th of August 12:00 CET to pick one difference for Round 1 if you wanna win Gold Bars!
    You can read the Terms and Conditions here.

Hello Diamond Hunters!

If you don't have a Community account yet, no worries, sign up right here to participate 
    It only takes a second! As easy as that 😉

🎉🎉🎉

For those of you who don't know me, I am @QueenRaffie, King games Master and Diamond lover and.. it’s time for a little fun! 

Spot the 5 differences between Bernadette and Lucy images

How does it work?

There will be 5 Rounds: Every Tuesday and Friday I will post a picture with only one difference to be found
    (the original image is on the left, the image with the differences is on the right).
    pssst... if you have some troubles spotting the differences, remember your browser can be zoomed in/zoomed out  ;) 

This will be the first Round. On Friday I will reveal the winners and move on to the 2nd Round
    Post below which difference you find. For example "The left earring of Bernadette is missing" 

Prizes

3 participants guessing all them right will get 20 Gold bars
    3 participants randomly picked up will receive 10 Gold bars 
    That will be revealed by the end of the five rounds. 

🤩 EASY! 

Let's start with the First Round!

You have until 30th of August 12:00 CET to pick one difference for Round 1 if you wanna win Gold Bars!
    You can read the Terms and Conditions here.

• rasel1245
    rasel1245 Posts: 8 Level 2
    The difference between the left and right image is the bag button.In the left picture the button have 2 spot but in right the button have 3 spot.

• KitKathySuzyQ
    KitKathySuzyQ Posts: 303 Level 4
    Thank you @Lim , the button the purse is different. 2 threads on the left and three threads on the right.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,282 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2019
    Hello @QueenRaffie, I am glad to join the contest in time!!! 

The difference is - Clasp of Lucy's purse has 3 bars, where as the original has only 2 bars :D:D 

Hey @Lim, This time, I have not received your tag too :(  Probably @mysticalmysty also might not have received your tag.  So I am tagging and giving a call to our dear Mysty to enter the contest 🤗  
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,478 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Oh No! Maybe it's tagging your name's bug! @PummyRaj (Mysticalmysty too) 😔
    I feel worried about both of you! 

But luckily you have joined this round of the contest, it's almost ended! 😊
    I wish you can go to Round 2 soon! 😉
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Thanks everyone who has participated! 

Indeed, the difference was that Lucy's purse has 3 bars while in the orginal image ( the one at the left) has only two!

If you want to keep guessing, go to the Second Round here

Have a SASSY weekend!
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,478 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Congratulations to all of the players! You can go to next round! Next round has one difference only too! Enjoy! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?