🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

(FINISHED)Help the Studio design level 1000 and win a special badge!

Comments

• Diana_Arnn
    Diana_Arnn Posts: 7 Level 2

<3 
    Here are my answers coming to you from level 965 waiting for the boarding gate to open
     <3 

Hello Hunters :hurrah: 

🌟
    Community is a great place for players to get together and discuss the game they love. But it's also the perfect place to give direct feedback and we would love you to give us some ideas about what a great 1000 level should be... 

🌟🌟🌟

Answer the following questions below and 10 of you will be picked randomly to be rewarded with exclusive badge that nobody has yet 

HERE ARE MY ANSWERS 

Let's start: 

1)Which game mode do you like the most? 

<3  I like all of them but the Dolls are my favorite followed by the Feeders  

2)Which helper do you think is the best to succeed in a level? 

<3 It depends on the objective of the level but I think the Blast is the best 
     >:) 
    3)Are you a fan of short levels or longer ones?

<3Definitely Both we all need variety  
     o:) 
    4)What do you enjoy the most about playing these levels? 

<3Collecting Diamonds the reason for the game but the strategy of Crafting Boosters makes it happen 
    5)Obstacles make things difficult.. which do you think is the hardest one? 

<3  The can take quite a while to get all the petals and a lot of strategy to clear multiple petals at the same time  B) 

6)Which element is more fun for you? 

<3  The Perfume is both aggravating and fun. Will popping it help or hurt? When is the best time to pop it for best affect? How will it affect all the other pieces? 
     O.o 

By sharing your feelings on the game with us, our Studio will be able to take your feedback in and design an epic level 1000 providing the best experience in your game!

You have until Tuesday 24th September 23:00 CET to participate!
    You can read the Terms and Conditions here.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated - Help us help you! 

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,478 Diamond Diaries Moderator

<3 
    Here are my answers coming to you from level 965 waiting for the boarding gate to open
     <3 

🌟
    Community is a great place for players to get together and discuss the game they love. But it's also the perfect place to give direct feedback and we would love you to give us some ideas about what a great 1000 level should be... 

🌟🌟🌟

Answer the following questions below and 10 of you will be picked randomly to be rewarded with exclusive badge that nobody has yet 

HERE ARE MY ANSWERS 

Let's start: 

<3  I like all of them but the Dolls are my favorite followed by the Feeders  

<3 It depends on the objective of the level but I think the Blast is the best 

<3Definitely Both we all need variety  
     o:) 

<3Collecting Diamonds the reason for the game but the strategy of Crafting Boosters makes it happen 

<3  The can take quite a while to get all the petals and a lot of strategy to clear multiple petals at the same time  B) 

<3  The Perfume is both aggravating and fun. Will popping it help or hurt? When is the best time to pop it for best affect? How will it affect all the other pieces? 
     O.o 

By sharing your feelings on the game with us, our Studio will be able to take your feedback in and design an epic level 1000 providing the best experience in your game!

Wow! You are on level 965 on this game?! That was amazing! @Diana_Arnn 😎
    Congratulations! 🎉🎉🎉
    You reached all of the levels! But new levels will be released to start on tomorrow! Remember new levels released every two weeks on this game! 😉

I see to love your insight answers for these 6 questions! Thanks for your feedback! 🤗

Here is another Diamond Diaries's contest for you : 

💎 Contest - Win Gold Bars by helping Lucy 💎 (It's ended on 5th October) 

What about you share your 4 but no more than 6 interesting facts about diamonds on this contest? 🤔
    Have a SASSY weekend! ♥️
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited September 2019
    Hello! @mya143 👋

Excuse me? Can you answer these 6 questions of this game on 1st page? 🙄 (Because I see your copy quotes but I cannot see your answers for these 6 questions)
    It's simple! You make sure choose one of your opinion for 6 questions! (You can ask explain why will you choose this one if you want to answer) 😉
    So you can chance to win special badge! 🏅

Here is another Diamond Diaries's contest for you : 
    💎 Contest - Win Gold Bars by helping Lucy 💎 (It's ended on 5th October) 
    What about you share your 4 but no more than 6 interesting facts about diamonds on this contest? 🤔
    Have a SASSY weekend! ♥️
  • Diana_Arnn
    Diana_Arnn Posts: 7 Level 2

🌟

🌟🌟🌟

HERE ARE MY ANSWERS SITTING ON LEVEL 965 

WAITING FOR THE BOARDING GATE TO OPEN 

Let's start: 

Dolls

Blast

Both

Collecting Diamonds

Brooch

Perfume 

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager

Hello everyone :hurrah:

Thank you for your insightful answers! 🎉🎉
    Only a few days more to share your answers with our Studio team!

Also, if you want to meet the Diamond Diaries Studio, come and see their interview here

• Diamond_Lim
    Yes! It's few of days left! Guys! I mentioned you again if you have playing this game : 
    @Leony, @Kimkay, @KitKathySuzyQ, @RegalRenz, @Marycross, @Mongol, @Ashraf, @Angela_de_Laat, @Foley1362, @mysticalmysty, @Kimberly_Martin and @Sabrina_Menin ( I also joined you too : @firebombmarkus, @Sukanta_Biswas and @SeraphicStar

📢 If you want this special badge, let's choose one of your opinion for these 6 questions on 1st page. 
    Click here 👇
    https://community.king.com/en/diamond-diaries-saga/discussion/265630/help-the-studio-design-level-1000-and-win-a-special-badge/p1
    After you read these 6 questions, you can choose one your favourite answers! (Explain why if you want to answer is better!) 😉
    Have a SASSY weekend! ♥️
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Thanks for tagging me @Lim Right now I am a little bit busy but I will try to look into this later. Have a great day 😊
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    @Lim 🤣🤣🤣 I am 😂😂
    OK I will start today 🤩
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend

🌟

🌟🌟🌟

Let's start: 

DOLLS 💪🏻

I like the Birds the most but sometimes they do not behave the way I want when flowers are involved towards the end

BOTH 💪🏻

I like the Crafting Boosters the most of these 3. 

Flowers! So pretty yet so annoying 🤣

Lock & Key 🔐 

@QueenRaffie - answers are above. For some reason I miss read @Lim post and thought the survey was something triggered inside the game 🤦🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

Hopefully you will still consider me for this awesome looking badge even though I’m late to the party 😁
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Hello @Foley1362 :)

Yes, indeed the survey is in-game but since it's only after certain level we thought along with the Studio to share it and hear what all our players in the Community thought of it  :3

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! 
    The survey will end on the 24th :hurrah:

Have a SASSY day! 

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?