🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

it was on my kindle. Now I can't reinstall it, cause I cant find it. is it available for kindle?

red53red
red53red Posts: 5 Level 2
HELP!!!!!!!!!! I really like this game

Answers

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Hello @red53red :)

Welcome to our Community :hurrah:

To know if your Kindle supports our game, can I have the following details?
    Model and generation of your device.
    Have a Sassy day! 
  • red53red
    Kindle fire hd
    3rd generation
  • red53red
    Is my kindle compatible 
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Hello @red53red :)

First of all, when you say you can't find it, what exactly do you mean? On the store? 

On the other hand, as we are constantly updating and improving our games then at times devices with more than 4 years may not be able to handle the implemented changes. Unfortunately, your device is no longer fully compatible with our games  and so I can't guarantee it will work

The best advice I can give you is to follow the troubleshooting steps that other players have followed which have improved their playing experience:

• Please close all background running apps while playing and restart the device on a regular basis.
    • Clear the cache frequently using this sequence: Menu => Settings => Clear All Cookie Data.

These steps may not work for everyone, so perhaps until you are able to fully enjoy the games on a different device, you can play Diamond Diaries on a computer via Facebook or at www.king.com.

Have a Brilliant day :3

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?