πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now 🌢
πŸ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Psst... Can you guess the city?

LadyRaffie
LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager

New to the Community?Β Sign up right hereΒ in only 2 seconds!Β 

Hello Diamond hunters!

After the feedback we gathered for the Studio, we got a sneaky peek on how it's going to look like New level 1000 :hurrah:

No one seems to have a clue which cities are going to be displayed...

Can you help our Hunters to find out which the level is going to happen?

Stay tunned for more info :3

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,743 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Wow! It's perfect design level 1000! @QueenRaffie and Studio Game Team! πŸ‘
    Yes! Stay tuned for new levels on start on next Thursday! And we can say let's celebrate level 1000 on Diamond Diaries Saga! πŸ˜ƒ
    We can't wait! πŸ˜ƒ
  • Lucas_Yan_Maia
    Lucas_Yan_Maia Posts: 355 Level 4
    OMG
    THIS IS AMAZING😍😍
  • Lucas_Yan_Maia
    Lucas_Yan_Maia Posts: 355 Level 4
    and next week lucy will prepare for the LEVEL 1000 red carpet🀩🀩

• Diamond_Lim
    Nice art! @Lucas_Yan_Maia πŸ‘
    Yes! We celebrated level 1000 on this game! I guess Lucy will wearing beautiful dress then she meet Peter for love! 😍
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited October 2019
    Aha! I know what is this city! @QueenRaffie πŸ•΅οΈβ€β™€οΈ

Here is my answer on my SPOILER! ( Don't let players see my answer! Shh...! ) 🀫
    My Answer is... Paris! πŸ‡¨πŸ‡΅Β  Why? πŸ€”

Because on first episode, Lucy received Paris's ticket by Bernadetta then Lucy and Charlie go to Paris to meet Bernadetta!

A few moments later, Bernadetta will teach us how to play Diamond Diaries Saga! Now I become Diamond Diaries Expert Player to complete these tricky levels and help Diamond Diaries Players to pass any tricky levels! πŸ˜‰ And Bernadetta asks Lucy to make Sassy Jewellerys from her mission.Β 

On second episode, Lucy will received New York's ticket by Bernadetta and it's time to say "Goodbye" for Bernadetta! πŸ‘‹ And let's continue going next to the adventure with Lucy and Charlie! But we cannot choose Paris from second episode to last episode. So from third episode, we can choose one of two destination while we receive ticket by Bernadetta again. πŸ—ΊοΈ

On this new episode, we can choose Paris only because Lucy and Charlie will meet Bernadetta then Bernadetta will be happy to see Lucy and Charlie are back and let's celebrate level 1000 on this game! πŸ˜ƒ
    But this game's story will be still continued! πŸ˜‰

We love this level 1000 design while we hope this level is our favourite! We are waiting for these new levels will start on next Thursday! πŸ˜‰

πŸ’Žβœ¨ It's shining like Diamonds! βœ¨πŸ’Ž

Have a Wonderful and Sassy weekend! Everyone! πŸ’–

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?