πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now 🌢
πŸ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

level 371 doesn't work properly

mom1974
mom1974 Posts: 20 Level 2
edited October 2019 in Support
Level 371 of DIAMOND DIARIES SAGA doesn't work properly; the lever doesn't push the last puppet away. It pushes it up a little bit and then the puppet falls back onto te lever. Impossible tot make it through this level. Been trying for weeks, same problem every time; last puppet doesnt get pushed into the marbels. No more fun this way. Maybe I should get rid of this game?

Best Answer

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Answer βœ“

Hello there! Diamond Diaries Hunters! πŸ‘‹πŸ˜Š

Welcome to Sweet King Community! πŸ‘‘

I amΒ Diamond LimΒ (You can also called meΒ LimΒ is short as well). I am stillΒ Diamond Diaries Skill MasterΒ whileΒ Diamond Diaries ModeratorΒ right now. πŸ’ŽπŸ˜Š

This level has been fixed fully now! If you still got stuck on this level right now, you try following these troubleshooting steps here (Android) or here (Apple) that we hope this level has been fixed while you can pass this level possible as well! 😊

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If youΒ want toΒ tryΒ uninstall and installΒ steps,Β your gold bars, level progress and some events are saved/transferedΒ butΒ all of the inventory boosters and lives have lostΒ andΒ some events will be reset and gone.

Need further assistance? Feel free to tag me! πŸ˜‰

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. πŸ’ŽπŸ€—

πŸ’Ž Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this outΒ here! πŸ…πŸ˜‰

Also checkΒ hereΒ to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! πŸ˜‰

Have a wonderful and sassy day! πŸ’ŽπŸ˜„

Β«134

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Hello! @mom1974 πŸ‘‹
    Welcome to King Community! πŸ‘‘
    Sorry for your question because this discussion is on Diamond Diaries Saga!Β 

You make sure to click on "Games" to select your King game here!

Β 
    I think this question is from Pet Rescue Saga Game. So I cannot help you as I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player and haven't playing Pet Rescue Saga!

Don't worry! I will ask Community Team will help you this issue! 😊 
    ( They will come back on Monday. )Β 

Hello! @QueenRaffie πŸ‘‹
    This question is same as Pet Rescue Saga.Β 
    Can you replace to Pet Rescue Saga? Thank you! πŸ€—
  • mom1974
    NO, this is about diamond diaries level 371!
    Some sort of lever pushes puppets with diamonds inside them, like in a pinball game. But the last puppet never gets shot into the marbels or what ever you call rhe round things. The pushy stick pushes underneath the puppet.
    At other games I am way further in the levels, so YES, this realy is about Diamond diaries.Β 
    Look at that level and see what it does, before you answer, please.Β 
  • mom1974
    Do NOT remove this discussion to another game!! This is about DIAMONDΒ  DIARIES SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited October 2019
    Oh! Okay! It's my mistake!
    ( Hello again! @QueenRaffie πŸ‘‹
    Please don't replace any King's Game as I think the player asks this game's question and ignore my previous reply. )Β 

I check this level is NO problem on this game just now! ( I play it by mobile ) @mom1974 πŸ‘Œ

You can try again to play this level until the lever will push up the dolls! πŸ˜‰
    ( I think this lever has little problem on sometimes. )Β 

I show you this level on my screenshot!Β 

** Please don't destroy the purple blockers, if you destroy any one purple blocker, the lever will cannot push up the doll far away! **

I complete this level with 2nd try today!Β 

If the lever still cannot push up the dolls many times when you are playing on mobile or PC, please take a screenshot of this level then let Community Team will check to help you this level's issue!Β 

Here are instructions how to take a screenshot, please visit:
    https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

I also mentioned you to join this game's contest to win gold bars!Β 

πŸ’Ž Win free gold bars! Complete the word puzzle (Part 1) πŸ’Ž (It's ended on 21st October 2019)Β 
    https://community.king.com/en/diamond-diaries-saga/discussion/comment/474225/p1

** Remember you complete the puzzles (Part 1 and 2), you can win special badge! ** πŸ…

Have a SASSY weekend! β™₯️
  • mom1974
    I have been on this level for ever and the last puppet doesn't get shot away.Β 
    The lever, or plunger as my husband says it is called, always pushes underneath the puppet, so it only moves up a little, but stays on top of the blockers.
    And yeah, I did remove the blockers... that was not helping as you say 🀣

• Diamond_Lim
    So are you complete this level today? @mom1974 😊

If the lever still cannot push up the dolls many tries, please take a screenshot to show your problem as well! πŸ‘
    Good luck for beating this level! πŸ‘
  • mom1974
    All you will see is the last puppet still lying on top of the blockers. But I will trie to make a screenshot on my laptop if it happens again.Β 
  • mom1974
    Here you see the plunger going underneath the puppet, pushing it up, not to the right into the watr or the marbels. And that happens every single time..
  • Diamond_Lim
    Okay! @mom1974 πŸ‘Œ
    I will ask Community Team will help you this problem on this game! πŸ˜‰
    ( They will back on Monday! )

Hello! @QueenRaffie πŸ‘‹
    The player stuck this level as the plunger cannot push up the last doll.
    You check to see the player's screenshot for you on previous reply!Β 
    Please fix this problem! Your Game Studio Team! Thank you! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?