been stuck for 3 weeks will not let me claim reward to advance, time to give up

knarfy
knarfy Posts: 7 Level 2
been stuck for 3 weeks trying to claim reward to advance , time to give up

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @knarfy Hearty Welcome to the Diamond Diaries section of our friendly King Community :) 

Can you please explain more about this issue you are having in your game?  What is the reward that you are not able to collect? 

1) Is it the "Episode Race" reward? Or the Gold Bars reward that we receive after collecting the Diamonds for a certain piece of jewelry?  

2) Are you not able to advance in the game because you have not collected the reward OR the game is not letting you go ahead?  Are you receiving any "Error" message OR any other message?  Were you able to take any screenshots with the issue persistent?  

Please post back any & all the details you can provide about the issue, for the team to understand it better.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  And to post the screenshots/pics, tap on "Attach Image" icon located in tool-bar, then select "Choose Files" option to upload the picture from your device.  

Hope to talk to you soon!  Have a great weekend ahead!  

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @knarfy Hearty Welcome to the Diamond Diaries section of our friendly King Community :) 

Can you please explain more about this issue you are having in your game?  What is the reward that you are not able to collect? 

1) Is it the "Episode Race" reward? Or the Gold Bars reward that we receive after collecting the Diamonds for a certain piece of jewelry?  

2) Are you not able to advance in the game because you have not collected the reward OR the game is not letting you go ahead?  Are you receiving any "Error" message OR any other message?  Were you able to take any screenshots with the issue persistent?  

Please post back any & all the details you can provide about the issue, for the team to understand it better.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  And to post the screenshots/pics, tap on "Attach Image" icon located in tool-bar, then select "Choose Files" option to upload the picture from your device.  

Hope to talk to you soon!  Have a great weekend ahead!  
  • Mara61
    Mara61 Posts: 6 Level 2
    I'm having same problem. It won't let me collect reward for completing all the jewels. And I can't play until it does.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?