🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

New levels

btalon1
btalon1 Posts: 4 Newbie
I finished level 875. When will there be new levels? Miss playing..need new levels..

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,743 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited October 2019
    Hello! @btalon1 👋
    Welcome to King Community! 👑
    Do you mean you finish level 875 on this game on PC? 🤔
    If yes, congratulations! You reached all the levels completed! You are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! 👍

But I can continue to play level 876 on this game on mobile! Level 1010 is last level or max level currently! 😉

Stay tuned for new levels on PC! 😉

If no, do you tell me what King's Game are you playing to finish new levels? 😊

I mentioned you to join this game's contests if you have playing Diamond Diaries Saga! 😉
    💎 Win free gold bars! Complete the word puzzle (Part 1) 💎
    And Part 2! 😉 (It's ended on 4th November 2019)
    If you complete these two puzzles, you can earn amazing Diamond Diaries Badge! 🏅
    Let's celebrate level 1000 on this game, so their team will notice us to join these 2 competitions!
    Click here 👇
    Week 1 Competition is 30 gold bars (From 17th to 24th October) - Last Day Chance
    Week 2 Competition is maybe some sassy gift (From 24th to 31st October) / (Coming Soon)
    I hope you love to join these contests! Good luck! 👍
    Have a SASSY weekend! ♥️
  • btalon1
    I am playing on a tablet..
  • btalon1
    And it still only goes to level 875..says stay tuned for new levels.
  • Diamond_Lim
    Oh! Okay! You reached all the levels completed on tablet! Congratulations again! @btalon1 😊
    Maybe their team will released new levels differently. 
    Stay tuned for new levels on tablet! 😉

You can continue to play level 876 on Android Version! 😉

And don't be forget to join this game's contests to win gold bars on this game! It's sweet surprises for you on my previous reply! 😊
    Have a SASSY weekend! ♥️
  • Lucas_Yan_Maia
    Lucas_Yan_Maia Posts: 355 Level 4
    edited October 2019
    btalon1 said:
    I am playing on a tablet..
    Hi @btalon1 👋😁
    as @Lim said, the mobile version has about 1010 levels (which comes every 2 weeks)😉, since the PC version takes a while to appear 😔
    as you said please can you check if you have the latest version of the game🛠 (the latest version of D.D.S: 1.22.0.1 released on October 21st)
    if in case you upgraded to the new version but didn't reach the new levels, @Lim and I can highlight @QueenRaffie so she can see this issue and work with the team to fix this bug🛠
    I hope you helped something😄
    💎💎HAVE A SASSY DAY💎💎
  • Judy1031
    Judy1031 Posts: 29 Level 2
    I only play on my PC and just finished level 1055.  Do you know if they will be adding new levels for players like me that only play on our PC thru Facebook?
  • Diamond_Lim
    Hello! @Judy1031 👋

When you are playing this game on PC, there are 1055 levels currently! But you can continue to play another new levels on phone(Level 1115 is last or max level currently) 

If you have playing this game on phone, don't worry, you 
    connect with Facebook then you can continue to play new levels on phone but the boosters cannot be transferred. (Without losing your progress) 😉

🎊 Congratulations! You are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! Horray! 🎊

By the way, their team is still making new levels on phone and PC right now, so stay tuned for new levels on PC! 😉 

And I give you exciting news on Diamond Diaries Saga if you have playing this game, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win FREE Gold Bars! 😊
    So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 
    ** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

I hope you can join this game's contests and have a SASSY day! ❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?