🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Anyone have any tips for passing level 1021?

ksschutz
ksschutz Posts: 1 Newbie
I am stuck on this level.  I can’t figure out what the best way is to complete it.  Any ideas?

Answers

• Lucas_Yan_Maia
    Lucas_Yan_Maia Posts: 355 Level 4
    hi @ksschutz 👋😄and welcome to the diamond diaries saga community 🤩💎
    Don't worry, I have a friend who is a master in the D.D.S. 😉
    hey @Lim, do you have any tips for @ksschutz passing this super hard level?? 🤔🤨💎

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Okay! No problem! Thanks for your tagging me! @Lucas_Yan_Maia 😊

Hello! @ksschutz 👋
    Welcome to King Community! 👑
    Yes! This level is very tricky! But I will check this level soon! 😉
  • Diamond_Lim
    Hello again! @ksschutz 👋
    Finally I beat this level completed with 10th more try and without using any boosters today! 😃 So let me help you how to pass level 1021! 😉
    Aha! I have my idea especially these purple blockers are very tricky to be passed! 😊

Firstly, you link cross ray charm to destroy the purple blocker and bird egg on Picture 1, then you link vertical ray or cross ray charm to destroy bird egg again but DON'T destroy the purple blocker first on Picture 2. And repeat again on right side on Picture 3, then you can link it to destroy bird egg and purple blocker as well on Picture 4.

⚠️ Attention! Two bird eggs have 1 layer left so you can destroy the purple blocker! ⚠️

After that, you link horizontal ray or cross ray charm on Picture 5, then you link it to destroy bird egg (1 layer) then the helpful birds will help you to destroy the purple blocker on Picture 6.

And repeat again (From picture 5 to 6) on Picture 7 to 8

So look that! The helpful bird destroy the purple blocker while moves have 16 left! So you make sure have 14+ moves left, you can continue linking to almost there! 😃

Finally you almost there, you should link the charms or more to create special ray charms against the purple blockers on Picture 9, you can also link the remaining of bird eggs then they will destroy them too on Picture 10

Then you can see so many charms (there are two colours charms only), so you make sure to link star ray charm to destroy the purple blockers as well and repeat again until the diamond will go to the necklace on Picture 11 to 15.

Tada! I complete this level while have 2 moves left without using any boosters but 10th more try! 😃

So I wish you can do it until you can beat this level completed! Good luck! 👍

I give you exciting news on this game, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win Gold Bars! 😊
    So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 
    ** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

I hope you can join this game's contests and have a SASSY day! ❤️
  • el_chaskon
    el_chaskon Posts: 7 Level 2
    Lim said:

i play that stage 2000 times!! and that combination never appears , only for you!!!!!!

that stage is from people spend money in to the game!!!!
  • el_chaskon
    even this guy Skillgaming in is youtube channel, cant pass that level, because , he say (that level is only for spend money)

• Diamond_Lim
    Hello! @el_chaskon 👋
    Oh! This my screenshot has many charms to be linked to cross ray charms. I guess it's very lucky for me! Maybe it appears 30% many charms but it appears charms RANDOMLY! I try this level with 10th more try and without using any boosters but yes, it's very tricky! 

OR you also can link horizontal ray charm to destroy 1 layer of bird egg then they will help you to destroy that purple blocker! 
    Good luck for beating this level! 👍

I give you exciting news on this game, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win Gold Bars! 😊
    So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 
    ** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

I hope you can join this game's contests and have a SASSY day! ❤️
  • el_chaskon
    Lim said:
    Hello! @el_chaskon 👋

i already uninstall the game, thanks. 
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Hello @el_chaskon :)

Sorry to hear you not enjoying the level :(

I talked with the Studio about it and see if they could do something, and...  they worked their Magic! So, would you like to come play it again and let me know what you think about it? That would be awesome :3

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?