(FINISHED) Win Free Gold Bars! Multliple-choice Diamond Diaries Saga contest.

Comments

• MongolMongol Posts: 23 ✭✭
    @Elsa. You're lucky. I opened half an hour ago and didn't get that prompt. Hope it comes to everyone. Have a great weekend! 
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 21,686 Superstar
    I need need more than luck playing this game.  It ends in a little over a day from now but I just got 3 free hammers from my team.  I love this team thing so I am tagging @QueenRaffie so she can tell the studio that I love it and need it to get me excited about the game again.
  • LimLim Posts: 5,812 Game Expert
    edited November 9
    Wow! It's very cool on this new team content! Thanks for your notice! @Elsa 😊

Oh! I see! If some players will send lives, moves, or hammers on their team, so they will received lives, moves or hammers on indox/mail by team players on this game! 😊

Third new hammer hasn't released yet, maybe their team is still testing or not testing (not working) yet! I think third new hammer is 'Colour Blast Hammer'?! It can smashed same colour charms!

By the way, we can still continue to play this game and see what's happens something news on this game! 😊

Have a SASSY day! Everyone! ❤️

💎🌟 Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player. I just like Charlie the helpful bird to help you pass any level and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission everywhere! 🌟💎

✨ Get ready to use your finger to link the charms! Sassy!

• mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 13,752 Superstar
    I don’t have team-up feature on my game, yet @Elsa hopefully one day in a future 🤗

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️
    Find out more here!
  • mosi3mosi3 Posts: 2
    edited November 12
    (Edit: unsupported language)=) نظر خود را تایپ کنید

edited November 11
    The team thing worked out very well for me.  When we reached the 25 new levels we each won 3 of each booster and I got close to 10 free hammers.
    Wow! Your team reached 25 levels to win sweet rewards! Well done! @Elsa 👍

💎🌟 Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player. I just like Charlie the helpful bird to help you pass any level and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission everywhere! 🌟💎

• QueenRaffieQueenRaffie Posts: 528 Community Manager
    Hey guys! 

@Elsa I gave the Studio your feedback about the "Team thing" and they loved it :3

Thank you so much and hope you keep enjoying the game :chuffed:

Celebrate with us our Community Anniversary HERE! 

Diamond Diaries Saga- Win a badge and Gold Bars here
    Bubble Witch - Win Gold bars here! 
    Thank you! @QueenRaffie 🤗

If this new team content is released to us, let me check to play this content first until I know it. Then I will post another this game's expert information about this content to players know! 😊

I will keep enjoy playing this game! 😉

Hey guys! 

@Elsa I gave the Studio your feedback about the "Team thing" and they loved it :3

Thank you so much and hope you keep enjoying the game :chuffed:

They spoiled me by giving me this team.  Now I want it back again.  It was wonderful to get those free boosters.  It did encourage me to come back quite often and I was able to clear a couple of levels.  Is it going to be coming back and offered to more players?  You can please tell them that I love to be a test and they can send these to my game all the time!
  • QueenRaffieQueenRaffie Posts: 528 Community Manager
    Hey everyone! 

Thanks for participating and Thanks to @Elsa for creating the contest! 

But without making you wait any longer, it's time to announce the winners... **Drum roll**
    @Mongol
    @MiaChristine
    @Werner_Cichy

Congrats! 
    Let me know your Game ID and will add the gold bars to your game! 
    Here you have the link on how to find it

Have a Sassy day :3

Celebrate with us our Community Anniversary HERE! 

Diamond Diaries Saga- Win a badge and Gold Bars here
    Bubble Witch - Win Gold bars here! 
  • Werner_CichyWerner_Cichy Posts: 7,428 Legend
    Thanks @Elsa and @QueenRaffie

My Game ID 11052087974

****  Candy Crush Saga Player  ****  I Love this Game ****  Happy Crushing  ****
    Congratulations to 3 lucky winners! 🎉🎉🎉
    @Mongol, @Werner_Cichy and @MiaChristine 👏👏👏

Enjoy your having gold bars on Diamond Diaries Saga! 😊

And thanks for your creating this contest as we love your contests! Well done! @Elsa 👍
    Have a SASSY day! Everyone! ♥️

• MiaChristineMiaChristine Posts: 3,023 Legend
    edited November 19
    Thank you both @Elsa & @QueenRaffie .. gold bars will be very handy in my progress to 1000...
                           ID# 1152775789
     🎉 congratulations to the other winners as well!!!
                           Thank you @Lim