🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

level 154

ddsnow49
ddsnow49 Posts: 4 Newbie
I have been on this level for a couple of weeks. I get close & then run out of moves.

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,273 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Hello! @ddsnow49 👋
    Welcome to King Community! 👑
    Don't worry! Let me help you how to pass level 154 without using any boosters on this game! 😉

On picture 1, you can link horizontal or cross or star ray charm on this square area or jewel box then you link special ray charm to hit jewel boxes on this square area or jewel box as well! 👍

If you cannot link so many charms such as special ray charms, don't worry! Let check on picture 2, you can destroy against the purple blockers! 😉

When you can see so many charms on bottom here, you make sure link horizontal or cross or star charm on bottom (almost on the ground) on Picture 3. 😉

Then if you destroy that purple blockers nearby two medium dolls, you can link horizontal or special ray charm to destroy these two dolls on Picture 4! 😉

On picture 5, if you haven't destroyed these two jewel boxes yet, you don't collect the dolls first, you should link horizontal or special ray charms on same this area (same as picture 1)

Then you can link these special ray charms to destroy these two jewel boxes while collect the dolls on Picture 6! 😊

On Picture 7 to 8, you link repeat again from picture 5 to 6! I hope you can! 😉

If you have 6 moves or more than 6 moves left, you can continue to link special ray charms to destroy the charms then the diamonds will dropped to the line on Picture 9!

I complete this level with 1st try and without using any boosters today! 😊

So I hope you can pass this level! 😉

And I give you exciting news on this game, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win Gold Bars! 😊
    So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 
    ** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

I hope you can join this game's contests and have a SASSY day! ❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?