🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

level 156

Options
ddsnow49
ddsnow49 Posts: 4 Newbie
How do you win this level with mostly birds. I can't even come close.

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,286 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Hello again! @ddsnow49 👋

Do you mean the mostly of the helpful birds are unhelpful? 🤔

I post my game's information is called "Are the helpful birds helpful?" on December 2018
    You can click here 👈 to read all of the note of the helpful birds that I hope you can understand it! 😉

And don't worry! I will check level 156 first then I will help you to show my tips of how to pass this level soon! 😉
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,286 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Hello again! @ddsnow49 👋
    This level is NO problem! I think this level has nothing so hard but little crazy and I play this level with 1st try and without using any boosters easliy today! 😉

So let me help you how to pass level 156! 😉

Firstly, you link vertical or horizontal or cross or star ray charm first on Picture 1!😉

** Attention! If you link so close to cross or star ray charm, please don't link them except you haven't link another colour charms, you link 3 or more than 3 another colour charms first! Then when the charms will dropped here, you can link cross or star ray charm if you have linked enough for special ray charms! 😉 **

Then you link special ray charm to destroy the flowers easily on Picture 2! 😊 Then you repeat again from Picture 1 to 2! 😉

** Attention! The helpful birds will destroy the blockers first or mostly (such as flowers, Ribbons and other blockers) but they will destroy special ray charm or normal charm on sometimes! **

And when you see 3 same colour charms or more than 3 same colour charms from the flowers hidden, of course! You can link them because the diamond will slide to the line fastly on picture 3! And let's continue linking again from Picture 1 to 2 until the diamond will dropped to the line completely! 😉

I complete this level easily with 1st try and without using any boosters today! 😉

So can you got it? I hope you pass this level! 😉

And I also give you exciting news on this game, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win Gold Bars! 😊
    So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 
    ** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

I hope you can join this game's contests and have a SASSY day! ❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?