🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Game nor working on mobile android

Options
Eva_PT
Eva_PT Posts: 12 Level 2
This is starting to be very frustrating.
I have two smartphones, both android. One is the Samsung galaxy s4 mini and the other is the samsung galaxy J5 2017. Both have updated apps and enough memory space since both have a sd card.
Here's the weird sitution. I use the mini one to play because I can't use to make calls anymore. So I used to play both Farm Heroes Saga and the Diamond Diaries Saga on that phone, even though I also installed the games on my my other phone (J5).
About 2 weeks ago Diamond Diaries Saga crashed on the s4 mini... I would click on the game, see the orange screen with King logo and immediatly says ""unfortunately, Diamond Diaries has stopped" and it crashes. 
So, I started playing the diamond saga on the J5 phone.
Yet I continued to play the Farm Heroes saga on the s4 mini.... until a few days ago when it also cashes with the same message.
What became even more strange is that now Diamond Diaries saga is also crashing my J5 phone.

What the hell is going on?

I've reported the issue befoe and done all the steps I was told to do... but nothing is working. https://community.king.com/en/diamond-diaries-saga/discussion/comment/501751
Can anyone help? Is anyone else having the same issue?

Thank you for you time
Eva

PS: Since is an issue with both games I post on both forums the same message. I'm sorry if I shouldn't do that!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,435 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Eva_PT Hearty Welcome to the Diamond Diaries section of our friendly King Community :) 

First of all, you did the right thing by posting in both game sections since you are having issues with both the games (even-though the devices are the same) :+1: 

Now, with regards to the issue of game crashing on your devices --> Would you mind if I ask you how old the devices are?  Are they upgraded and new versions?  I am not very familiar with the Samsung brand, hence the question!!  Sorry about that!  

I have read a while ago that old devices are not supporting some of the games and hence, we need to have newer versions of updated phones!  But, I could be completely wrong with regards to Diaries and Farm Heroes games!! 

Right now, the Community Team are not available as they are off for the weekend!  It would be great if you could wait for 2 more days till Monday!!  I can inquire with Diamond Diaries Community Manager and ask them to suggest you what to do!! 

Hope this made sense and did not cause any confusion!  If you would like to post back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below. 

Hope everything works out with your devices and games!  Have a great rest of the weekend =) 
  • Eva_PT
    Options
    Hi! Thank you for your answer. Of course I can wait. I know it's Thankgiving holiday in U.S.A. (Happy holiday!)  =)
    I'm in Portugal and we don't have that holiday here but to be honest when I posted my issue I didn't think about it.

Well the Samsung Galaxy S4 mini, I bought in 2014, while Samsung Galaxy J5 2017 I bought in 2017.
    I get that in may not work on old phones but it has worked before so wouldn't that mean that the new updates of the games don't work anymore?
    Still that doesn't explain the problem with my recent phone. It's 2 years old. That's not that old.

I hope someone will be able to help cause its a bit frustating. Especially because.... I do enjoy playing the games.

Thank you for your answer and for the help. It's apreciated. ^^

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,031 Community Manager
    Options
    Helo @Eva_PT !

I've seen you've been talking to our QueenB about this issue here, and I hope you can fix the issue using her "trick".

Thanks a lot for your patience  <3

• Eva_PT
    Options
    It works again on my J5 2017 samsug galaxy!
    No idea how but yes! Thank you!
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,485 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options
    That's good and you are very welcome! @Eva_PT 😄

Because I think Community Team will fix your issue completed.

So let's continue to play Diamond Diaries Saga and your current King's Game. 😉

Enjoy your happy playing and have a SASSY day! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?