🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Issues with Game

Judy1031
Judy1031 Posts: 29 Level 2
I am having problems with this game.  I have tried three times to purchase gold bars and only get an error message and I have not received requests from friends in over two days.  I have contacted support two days ago - how long does it take for them to answer you?  I'm about ready to stop playing this game, seems to be lots ob bugs with it.

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,540 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Hello there! @judy1031 👋
    Welcome to King Community! 👑

Are you still problem for purchase issue as error message or purchase problem on this game?

Maybe you can click this link to read and follow troubleshooting steps of problem with your purchase on any device that I hope this helps. (This solve discussion by Community Team)

And have you still not received / send lives by your friends on this game?

You can click this link to read it that I hope this helps! (This solve discussion by Community Team too)

And I also give you exciting news on this game, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win Gold Bars! 😊
    So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 
    ** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

I hope you can join this game's contests and have a SASSY day! ❤️
  • Judy1031
    I started receiving requests from friends but I have not heard back from customer support at King games about my purchases.  My credit card was charged for these so I either want a credit to my card or receive my gold bars.  How long does it take for them to respond to issues regarding purchases?
  • Diamond_Lim
    Hello again! @judy1031 👋

So you have received requests from friends. (That's good!) 

And I think Community Team noticed all of the players : 
    ** Transactions are usually delivered instantly, but occasionally, it might take a bit longer.
    When there is a delay, the purchase is still being processed. There is no need to try purchasing the same item again - it should arrive soon. **

So have you tried the following troubleshooting steps of this issue? 

** If you didn't receive your gold bars when you purchased your gold bars, you can select any device when you are playing this game on what your device? **

Here is my example as below (Any device) 👇

You can click this link to read and follow the troubleshooting steps and show same my examples on above. 👆

I hope these helps! 😉
  • Judy1031
    I have tried all your suggestions.  It's been three days and I still have not heard anything from King Games.  I'm afraid to try and buy anything again on this game and its to hard to play without help from the boosters.
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited December 2019
    Hello again! @judy1031 👋
    Here are exciting contests for you on this game, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win FREE Gold Bars! 😊
    So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 
    ** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! ** 

So if you win gold bars on any this game's contest, you can buy boosters with using gold bars. 😉
    I hope you can join this game's contests to chance to win gold bars. 😊

And if you stuck any levels, please let me know and help you any levels without using boosters and extra moves on comment below here or "Support" to ask a question! 😉

Have a SASSY day! ❤️
  • Judy1031
    How long does it take King Games to answer after you have contacted them?  Its now been three days.
  • Judy1031
    How do I get my 50 gold bars that I paid for but never got?
  • Diamond_Lim
    Hello again and sorry for my late reply! @judy1031 👋

Have you click on "Contact Us" already if you can't solve it? 
    If yes, you wait for Community Team (but it has taken longer) until their team will answer and help you while you receive your email. 😊

If no, you make sure click on "Contact Us" then you ask your problem to Community Team. 😉

You can find on the bottom of the Community page:

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

• Judy1031
    Yes I filled out that form three days ago and I am still waiting to hear from them.
  • Judy1031
    Got a message from Facebook today - they refunded my money.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?