๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

(FINISHED)Community Race 4.0 - Are you the most brilliant racer?

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,922 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options
    Hello! All of the Diamond Diaries Players! ๐Ÿ‘‹

Uh Oh! Two weeks have passed away while another two weeks left on this race! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

So list all of the racers have final score showed on level 202ย :
    ย 
    1st place - Lim (Score : 37,175)
    (Opps! I think my score is little high. ๐Ÿ˜)ย 

2nd place - Johamilton (Score : 32,875)
    (Congratulations! You are currently the Best Top Scorer (get 30 gold bars while earn Diamond Racer Badge) on 4th Community Race.)

3rd place - Pummy Raj (Score : 29,275)
    (Nice try! But you lost by 2nd player, But you can try again to play this level until you beat 2nd player. ๐Ÿ˜‰)

Other players! You can play this level to show level number 202 and your final score then you can chance to win gold bars too. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Good luck! Everyone! ๐Ÿ‘
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello guys!

Wowwwww... I'm super proud of you guys!
    Specially @johamilton well done! You were able to post it finally with the level included aaaand to beat your previous scores.. Congratulations! ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ‰

@paul5473 and @MiaChristinecome on guys! I know you can make it! ๐ŸŽ

What about @Lucas_Yan_Maia @JoJo333 @KitKathySuzyQ @SabrinaM and any other Diamond Hunter?ย 

Good luck everyone :3

• Diamond_Lim
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Of course! @QueenRaffie ๐Ÿ˜Š
    @johamilton is currently the Best Top Scorer on this race! ๐ŸŽ๏ธ

So I will tagging all of the Diamond Diaries Players again to join this race :
    @paul5473, @jnw1284, @judy1031, @DR8KS, @razaj, @Elsa, @MiaChristine, @Werner_Cichy, @johamilton, @Sabrina_Menin, @Foley1362, @Lucas_Yan_Maia, @Kimkay, @KitKathySuzyQ, @Marycross, @Leony, @bluezy, @leonyp, @mlkmnsgrl, @tmarie2983, @linsma, @laurieag, @moocow21, @HellsBelle, @ika62, @maggiecat, @benitalmmaculate, @jnw1284, @pewoheimer,@Francl27, @Eva_PT, @timceqq, @Radusha, @Bronwen, @saalk71, @dianehare, @caper, @pollyusa, @bell0111, @exoa, @scaiva, @mya143, @Diana_Arnn, @aquariusgirl74, @Angela_de_Laat, @thisismygame, @PummyRaj, @mysticalmysty, @SeraphicStar, @el_chaskon, @Mongol, @Monika_Jaworek, @Jefferson5, @ksschutz, @maijajamatti, @Bisan, @LStrib, @lojeff4054, @R59767400, @pewoheimer, @judy1031, @naadeali, @martz187, @heathera1 and other Diamond Diaries Hunters! ๐Ÿ‘‹

Can you join to catch up the Best Top Scorer on this race? (It's one week one day left! Hurry up!) ๐ŸŽ๏ธ๐ŸŽ๏ธ๐ŸŽ๏ธ

Good luck! Everyone! ๐Ÿ‘
  • Angela_de_Laat
    Angela_de_Laat Posts: 39 Level 2
    Options
    The game is not really fun anymore, Lim. I still have almost two weeks to wait to reach new levels back again. Then there are some difficult stages and you only get ONE daimond.
    Takes long before you have collected 600. In addition to the game on my iPad is always clear and sometimes I have to restart again three times. Or worse, I win a level and the daimonds are not counted and I have to replayed the game. Eventually I just use hammers.
    I don't like that anymore. I have already said it several times, but it is not resolved. I'am not the only one with that problem. I've decided not to play this game anymore. Angela
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Oh No and really sorry for your sad reply! @Angela_de_Laat ๐Ÿ˜ข

Yes! I think these levels become harder to us! But you don't be worry! I am still here to help you and players to solve any levels without using any boosters! (If you still stuck any level many times, please let me know to help you pass any level on "Support". ๐Ÿ˜‰)ย ย 

And these features will help you to earn boosters and gold bars such as Mystery Quests, City Challenge and something new features! Keep an eye out! ๐Ÿ˜‰

If you want to win free gold bars, you can play level 202 then you take a screenshot of level number 202 and your final score to chance to win free gold bars!

I hope you can join this race and have a wonderful SASSY day! โค๏ธ Be happy! ๐Ÿ˜„
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Thanks for retagging me @Lim.ย  I tried that level a few times when the contest started and I couldn't clear it.ย  Then I got carried away with my Christmas things.ย  I'll see if I can try it again today.
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options
    Elsa said:
    Thanks for retagging me @Lim.ย  I tried that level a few times when the contest started and I couldn't clear it.ย  Then I got carried away with my Christmas things.ย  I'll see if I can try it again today.
    You are very welcome! @Elsa ๐Ÿ˜Š
    I hope you can playing this level to show level number 202 and your final score. And you beat the Best Top Scorer if you can. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Good luck! ๐Ÿ‘
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    I finally did it! ย Here is my print screen @QueenRaffie for this contest.

• Diamond_Lim
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Yes! You did it! @Elsa ๐Ÿ˜„
    So I see your final score is 32,500 while you becomeย third place but it's so close to the Best Top Scorer (score: 32,875).

By the way, you can chance to win gold bars too and thanks for your joining this race! ๐Ÿ˜Š

** If you feel bored, you can try again to play level 202 and get your highscore/beat the Best Top Scorer. **

Have a SASSY day! โ™ฅ๏ธ
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    I wish that I could be in first place but I could never beat your scores.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?