🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 1058

Options
koepi69
koepi69 Posts: 20 Level 2
edited December 2019 in Support
Did anybody solved it. I try it for 2 days without success. Help is welcome:) Koepi

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,977 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Hello again! @koepi69 👋
    Thanks for your joining on King Community! 🤗
    Yes! I am happy to help you solve any levels! 😊 So I will help you how to pass level 1058! 😉

Firstly, you link first key or vertical ray charm to collect first key on Picture 1.(You have 32+ moves left, you can continue following my next step.) 

Next, you make sure always link vertical ray or cross ray or star ray charm to collect second key on Picture 2. (You have 27+ moves left, you can continue following my next step.) 

After that, you link third key or special ray charm to collect the key again on Picture 3. (You have 16+ moves left, you can continue following my next step.) 

Then you link special ray charm to collect fourth key on Picture 4. (You have 13+ moves left, you can continue following my next step.) 

Next, you link special ray charm again to collect fifth key on Picture 5. (You have 11+ moves left, you can continue following my last step.) 

Lastly, you link special ray charm to hit jewel box here on Picture 6-7, now you link jewel box or special ray charm to collect jewel box then the diamonds will drop to the line completed on Picture 8.

So I complete this level while have 0 move left without using any boosters and with 3rd try today but yes, this level is really tricky for us! 😎

I hope you can pass this level and good luck! 👍

And I give you exciting news on this game, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win Gold Bars! 😊
    So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 
    ** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

I hope you can join this game's contests and have a SASSY day! ❤️ 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?