šŸ”„ Hot Right Now šŸŒ¶
šŸ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

(FINISHED) Win 20 Gold Bars and Tell us what level you are on! šŸ’

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,922 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Wow! That was awesome! @islamraz šŸ˜ƒ
    It's so close to max level! Almost there! And welcome back to join Sweet King Community! šŸ˜„

So you are on level 1100 and this destination is "Prague"! Well done! šŸ‘

I hope Bernadetta will be happy to see your current level and this destination! šŸ˜„

Thank you for your joining this contest! šŸ˜Š

And here is another Diamond Diaries's contest for you! šŸ˜Š

It'sĀ Community Race! It'sĀ level 202! If you complete this level, you make sureĀ take a screenshot ofĀ level number and scoreĀ is counted! (That contest ended onĀ 19th December 2019) (Need hurry up to join it)Ā 
    SoĀ clickĀ hereĀ šŸ‘ˆĀ to join the race!Ā 

If you are best top scorer, sheĀ givesĀ 30 gold barsĀ while earnĀ Diamond Racer Badge! Is that cool? šŸ˜Ž

But it's not yet! She alsoĀ gives 20 gold bars to 4 random lucky racers! šŸ˜‰

I hope you can join another this game's contest and have a SASSY day! ā™„ļø
  • Diamond_Lim
    Wow! Welcome back to play Diamond Diaries Saga! @kiara_wael šŸ˜Š

So you are new trainer currently, you are on level 21 and this destination is "London". (Oh! It's close to Bernadetta is still inParis)

Thank you for your joining this contest while Bernadetta will happy again and love to see your current level and favourite destination.Ā 

And here is another Diamond Diaries's contest for you!Ā 
    Tell us what do think/opinion about "Jeweler Trial" to chance toĀ win 20 gold bars! (It's ended on 7th January 2020) šŸ¤”
    So clickĀ hereĀ to join! šŸ‘ˆ

I hope you can join this contest and have a SASSY day! ā¤ļø
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Here's my level and I am not doing that well considering that I started playing when the game first came out.

• Diamond_Lim
    So you are on level 561 and it's kyoto! Well done! @Elsa šŸ‘

Thank you for your joining this contest while I hope Bernadetta will be happy and loving your current level and favourite destination. šŸ˜„

192837465 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I'm just beginning... I've reached level 677 :p Ā 
  • Diamond_Lim
    Hooray! @192837465 šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰
    Welcome back to join Sweet Community! šŸ‘‘
    Thank you for your joining this contest while you are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! Welcome back! šŸ˜„

And I also give you another this game's contests! šŸ˜‰
    It'sĀ Community Race! It'sĀ level 202! If you complete this level, you make sureĀ take a screenshot ofĀ level number and scoreĀ is counted! (That contest ended onĀ 19th December 2019) (Need hurry up to join it)Ā 

If you areĀ best top scorer, sheĀ givesĀ 30 gold barsĀ while earnĀ Diamond Racer Badge! Is that cool? šŸ˜Ž

But it's not yet! She alsoĀ givesĀ 20 gold bars to 4 random lucky racers! šŸ˜‰

AndĀ It'sĀ "Jeweler Trial".Ā (But this new event haven't released yet)Ā 
    Tell us what do think/opinion about "Jeweler Trial" to chance toĀ win 20 gold bars! šŸ¤” (It's ended onĀ 7th January 2020)

I hope you can join another this game's contests and have a SASSY day! ā™„ļø

• Allyrow
    Allyrow Posts: 1 Newbie
    Right now on 1067... I am usually waiting for the new levels . Ā  Love this game
  • Diamond_Lim
    Wow! You are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! @Allyrow šŸ‘
    And Welcome back to join Sweet Community! šŸ‘‘
    Thank you for your joining this contest and loving this game while Bernadetta will be happy to see you have playing this game! šŸ˜„

And I also give you another this game's contests! šŸ˜‰

If you areĀ best top scorer, sheĀ givesĀ 30 gold barsĀ while earnĀ Diamond Racer Badge! Is that cool? šŸ˜Ž

But it's not yet! SheĀ alsoĀ givesĀ 20 gold bars to 4 random lucky racers! šŸ˜‰

AndĀ It'sĀ "Jeweler Trial".Ā (But this new event haven't released yet)Ā 
    Tell usĀ what do think/opinion about "Jeweler Trial" to chance toĀ win 20 gold bars! šŸ¤” (It's ended onĀ 7th January 2020)

I hope you can join another this game's contests and have a SASSY day! ā™„ļø
  • dianehare
    dianehare Posts: 20 Level 2
    Level 1098. Been totally beaten in my race but never mind! Lol xx
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited December 2019
    It's okay! But you are still amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! @dianehare šŸ‘

Thank you for your joining this contest and loving this game while Bernadetta will be happy to see you have playing this game! šŸ˜„

Have a SASSY day! ā™„ļø

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?