🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

(FINISHED) Win 20 Gold Bars and Tell us what level you are on! 💍

Comments

• monaperez
    monaperez Posts: 7 Level 2

If you don't have a Community account yet, no worries, sign up right here to participate!

🎄☃️

Ho ho ho Diamond Hunters!

Holidays are around the corner and Bernadette knows how good crafters you guys are
    but she wonders .. in which level are you guys standing at the cities map? 🤔

Can you satisfy her curiosity, and let us know what level you're on by commenting below! 
    Bernadette will appreciate it by giving you some brilliant shiny Gold Bars! 

10 players will be randomly picked and receive 20 Gold bars each 🤩 Easy peasy! 

Everyone has the same chance to win, no matter the level, even if you just started today or already reached the last levels. 

You have until Friday 3rd of January 13pm CET to participate!

Good luck everyone 

and remember....

May the Magic be with you 3

- Terms and Conditions here

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,439 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Wow! You are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunters and welcome to Sweet King Community! @192837465, @murica and @monaperez 👍

Hello @192837465 👋 - Don't worry! I am not sure Community Team will choose you win FREE gold bars on this game's contests. There are no boosters has given on this game's contests but you can buy any boosters with using gold bars as well! 👍

** If you still stuck any level, you make sure to "ask a question" on Support then I can help you to solve any levels as we are less cautious to see your question on any discussions/contests! 😉 **

And I just completed level 682 with 2nd try and without using any boosters now. 😊

I give you the tips to pass level 682

Firstly, you always link horizontal/vertical or cross ray or star ray charm while destroy the purple blockers first. Then you can make sure to link special ray charms to destroy the flowers and jewel boxes easily while you have used less moves as well.) The helpful birds will help you to destroy the flowers first then they will help you to destroy charms from goals. 😉

Can you got it? 😉 I hope you can pass level 682! 😉

Hello @murica 👋 - That was amazing! You are on level 1070 (so close to max level) and this destination is "San Francisco". (Cool destination) I hope Bernadetta will love your current level and favourite destination. 

By the way, thank you for your joining this contest while Bernadetta will be happy to see you have playing this game! Everyone! 😄

And I also give you another this game's contests! 😉

1. It's Christmas Math Contest by Elsa
    Can you help Lucy to solve that puzzle? 🤔
    You make sure to answer it on SPOILER to chance to win 25 gold bars too. 
    ** If you answer correctly when that is contest is ended, you can chance to win gold bars but she chooses random 3 lucky players! ** (It's ended on 3rd January 2020!) 
    Click here to join to answer it! 👈

2. It's "Jeweler Trial". (But this new event haven't released yet) 
    Tell us what do think/opinion about "Jeweler Trial" to chance to win 20 gold bars! 🤔 (It's ended on 7th January 2020)
    So click here to join! 👈

I hope you can join another this game's contests and have a SASSY day! ♥️
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,439 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Oh! I see so many players to join this contest! Well done! 👍

So list all of the Diamond Diaries Players are still on what level (some destination have shown)

@kiara_waelLevel 21
    (Destination : London)

@Werner_Cichy - Level 24 
    (Destination : Merida

@Foley1362Level 241
    (Destination : Cairo)

@mysticalmystyLevel 244
    (Destination : Rome)

@KitKathySuzyQLevel 479  
    (Destination : Rio de Janeiro)

@Jmisch101Level 504 

@ElsaLevel 561
    (Destination : Kyoto)

@SolariaLevel 616

@192837465Level 682

@KeidiLevel 762

@sunnymaureeLevel 821

@doraemon02Level 1001

@AllyrowLevel 1067

@MuricaLevel 1070  
    (Destination : San Francisco)

@Johan1978Level 1071

@mya143 - Level 1095
    (Destination - Moscow

@dianehareLevel 1098

@islamrazLevel 1100  
    (Destination : Prague)

@monaperezLevel 1111

** If you have reached up your still old current level, yes! You can post your new current level as well. (If you want to take a screenshot to show your new current level and current/new destination, I think Bernadetta will love your new current level and new destination. ** 

And I will tagging all of the Diamond Diaries Players again to join this contest if they have playing this game as they are still less cautious to join this contest :
    @Trunky, @Rachyrach1, @Lynette, @ddsnow49, @sslater20, @PummyRaj, @RobinCorte, @johamilton, @paul5473, @jnw1284, @judy1031, @DR8KS, @razaj, @MiaChristine, @Sabrina_Menin, @Lucas_Yan_Maia, @Kimkay, @Marycross, @Leony, @bluezy, @leonyp, @mlkmnsgrl, @tmarie2983, @linsma, @laurieag, @moocow21, @HellsBelle, @ika62, @maggiecat, @benitalmmaculate, @jnw1284, @pewoheimer, @Francl27, @Eva_PT, @timceqq, @Radusha, @Bronwen, @saalk71, @caper, @pollyusa, @bell0111, @exoa, @scaiva, @mya143, @Diana_Arnn, @aquariusgirl74, @thisismygame, @SeraphicStar, @el_chaskon, @Mongol, @Monika_Jaworek, @Jefferson5, @ksschutz, @maijajamatti, @Bisan, @LStrib, @lojeff4054, @R59767400, @pewoheimer, @judy1031, @naadeali, @martz187, @heathera1 and other Diamond Diaries Hunters 👋

It's very simple! What level are you still on? (If you take a screenshot to show your current level and any destination, I think Bernadetta will love your current level and any destinations are better chance to win.) It's one week and a few of days left! 

Bernadetta will wait for you wanna to see your current level. (She love to see any destinations too!) 

Good luck and have a SASSY day! Diamond Diaries Players! ♥️
  • Trunky
    Trunky Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited December 2019
    Good Luck to all & Merry Christmas x    level 282  Santa Monica
  • MiaChristine
    MiaChristine Posts: 3,325 Legend
    Hello @QueenRaffie and Lim... I am new to diamond diaries but I’m moving up... currently at level 75! 

• islamraz
    islamraz Posts: 8 Level 2
    All level complete, waiting for new level. 
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 27 Level 2
    1088 here. Sorry no screenshot!
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Hello everyone! 

Happy to see how many Diamond Hunters we have in our Community! :hurrah:

To our new members: Weeeelcomeeee! 

As some of you might have seen, we just ended the IV Community Race.. but stay tuned because a new one will be starting with the New Year where you will have to prove you are the Best Community Racer in the Community ... brum bruuuuum... 🏎 keep your engines warm guys! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?