🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Over level 1086! About level 1086.

Angela_de_Laat
Angela_de_Laat Posts: 39 Level 2
edited December 2019 in Support
Edited by CM: Unsupported language

What in going on now? I must score at level 1086  7 daimonds. There are more daimonds in that level. When I have 7 there is a check mark of well done, but the screen indicating that the turns are over. And I can start again that level. Three times already.
What's wrong with the settings?

Have a nice evening,
Angela

Answers

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Hello @Angela_de_Laat :)

Could you please attach a screenshot to understand better what's happening in your game? 

Thanks and have a Sassy Holiday!
  • Angela_de_Laat
    Angela_de_Laat Posts: 39 Level 2

The the start of 1086 and the end.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,888 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Hello! @Angela_de_Laat 👋

Oh! I remember this level has incorrect goals but this level is NO problem too! 

So you make sure collect all of the diamonds (9 Diamonds) and please ignore original level's goals (7 Diamonds) as well. 👍

I play this level is NO problem again and I complete this level two times and without using boosters and extra moves. (first time is last two weeks and second time is today) 

** If you still stuck this level, please let me know and I will help you to pass this level without using boosters and extra moves. **

And I also give you exciting news on this game if you have playing this game, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win FREE Gold Bars! 😊 
    So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 
    ** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

I hope you can join this game's contests and have a SASSY HOlidays! ❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?