1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Why can't I redeem my rewards

I need my rewards so I can redeem my rewatds

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,296 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Hello! @donnagreathouse09 👋
    Welcome to King Community! 👑

I am really sorry for your question because we cannot help/give you to redeem your rewards. But we can help you to solve level problems, game problems and purchase problems only on any King's Games. 😉

And I am not sure what King's Game(Games) are you still playing on? 🤔

If you have playing Diamond Diaries Saga, these special features will help you to add your rewards (gold bars/boosters) on this/any King's game. 😉

You can click here to read all of the special features about this game that you understand them! 😉

If you have playing other King's Games, I really sure these special features will help you to add them too! 😉

Except these special features, I also give you exciting news on this game if you have playing this game, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win FREE Gold Bars! 😊 
    So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 
    ** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

(Other King's Games have contests too, you make sure click on "Games" then you select any King's Game (Games) if you have playing any King's Game(Games), finally you can see these contests there. 😉) 

I hope you can join these game's contests and have a nice day! ❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?