💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

(FINISHED) Win 20 Gold Bars and Tell us what level you are on! 💍

Comments

• rachyrach1
    rachyrach1 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Lim said:
    Hello! @QueenRaffie 👋
    I have reached max level on last week but I am waiting for new levels will be start released on next week! So I will take a screenshot of my current max level and level map for you and Bernadetta on next week! 😉

By the way, I am still helping players to solve any levels (problems too) on Diamond Diaries Community and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission everywhere. 😄

I will tagging all of the Diamond Diaries Players to join this contest :
    @ddsnow49, @sslater20, @PummyRaj, @kiara_wael, @RobinCorte, @johamilton, @Elsa, @Foley1362, @mysticalmysty, @paul5473, @jnw1284, @judy1031, @DR8KS, @razaj, @MiaChristine, @Werner_Cichy, @Sabrina_Menin, @Lucas_Yan_Maia, @Kimkay, @KitKathySuzyQ, @Marycross, @Leony, @bluezy, @leonyp, @mlkmnsgrl, @tmarie2983, @linsma, @laurieag, @moocow21, @HellsBelle, @ika62, @maggiecat, @benitalmmaculate, @jnw1284, @pewoheimer,@Francl27, @Eva_PT, @timceqq, @Radusha, @Bronwen, @saalk71, @dianehare, @caper, @pollyusa, @bell0111, @exoa, @scaiva, @mya143, @Diana_Arnn, @aquariusgirl74, @thisismygame, @SeraphicStar, @el_chaskon, @Mongol, @Monika_Jaworek, @Jefferson5, @ksschutz, @maijajamatti, @Bisan, @LStrib, @lojeff4054, @R59767400, @pewoheimer, @judy1031, @naadeali, @martz187, @heathera1 and other Diamond Diaries Hunters! 👋

It's very simple! What level are you still on? 😊

Have a SASSY day and Merry Christmas! ❀ 🎄
    Level 412
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,787 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Wow! That was amazing! @Rachyrach1 😼
    I hope Bernadetta will love your current level. 😍

Thank you for your joining this contest while Bernadetta will be happy to see you have playing this game! 😄

And I also give you another this game's contests if you haven't joined this game's contests yet! 😉

1. It's Christmas Math Contest by Elsa! 
    Can you help Lucy to solve that puzzle? đŸ€”
    You make sure to answer it on SPOILER to chance to win 25 gold bars too. 
    ** If you answer correctly when that is contest is ended, you can chance to win gold bars but she chooses random 3 lucky players! ** (It's ended on 3rd January 2020!) 
    Click here to join to answer it! 👈

2. It's "Jeweler Trial". (But this new event haven't released yet) 
    Tell us what do think/opinion about "Jeweler Trial" to chance to win 20 gold bars!Â đŸ€” (It's ended on 7th January 2020)
    So click here to join! 👈

(And new race's contest will come back on Happy New Year! 😉)  

I hope you can join another this game's contests and have a SASSY day! ♄
  • angelarighetti
    angelarighetti Posts: 2 Newbie
    Estou no nĂ­vel  1080 e amo muito esse jogo esse e o melhor momento no sofa com minha gatinha agarradina e jogandođŸ˜»đŸ˜»đŸ˜»đŸ˜»đŸ˜»đŸ˜»
  • razaj
    razaj Posts: 8 Level 2
    Lim said:
    Hello! @QueenRaffie 👋
    I have reached max level on last week but I am waiting for new levels will be start released on next week! So I will take a screenshot of my current max level and level map for you and Bernadetta on next week! 😉

By the way, I am still helping players to solve any levels (problems too) on Diamond Diaries Community and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission everywhere. 😄

I will tagging all of the Diamond Diaries Players to join this contest :
    @ddsnow49, @sslater20, @PummyRaj, @kiara_wael, @RobinCorte, @johamilton, @Elsa, @Foley1362, @mysticalmysty, @paul5473, @jnw1284, @judy1031, @DR8KS, @razaj, @MiaChristine, @Werner_Cichy, @Sabrina_Menin, @Lucas_Yan_Maia, @Kimkay, @KitKathySuzyQ, @Marycross, @Leony, @bluezy, @leonyp, @mlkmnsgrl, @tmarie2983, @linsma, @laurieag, @moocow21, @HellsBelle, @ika62, @maggiecat, @benitalmmaculate, @jnw1284, @pewoheimer,@Francl27, @Eva_PT, @timceqq, @Radusha, @Bronwen, @saalk71, @dianehare, @caper, @pollyusa, @bell0111, @exoa, @scaiva, @mya143, @Diana_Arnn, @aquariusgirl74, @thisismygame, @SeraphicStar, @el_chaskon, @Mongol, @Monika_Jaworek, @Jefferson5, @ksschutz, @maijajamatti, @Bisan, @LStrib, @lojeff4054, @R59767400, @pewoheimer, @judy1031, @naadeali, @martz187, @heathera1 and other Diamond Diaries Hunters! 👋

It's very simple! What level are you still on? 😊

Have a SASSY day and Merry Christmas! ❀ 🎄
    Level 412

• Diamond_Lim
    Hello! @angelarighetti 👋
    Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Sorry for your reply because we can only use English that we can understand on King Community. You make sure translate from your language to English language on Google Translate as well. 👍
    So are you on level 1080 on this game? That was amazing! You are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! 👍

Hello! @razaj 👋
    It's very simple! What level are you still on this game? You tell us what your current level to chance to win gold bars! 😉

By the way, thank you for your joining this contest while Bernadetta will be happy to see you have playing this game! 😄

And I also give you another this game's contests if you haven't joined this game's contests yet! 😉

** If you answer correctly when that is contest is ended, you can chance to win gold bars but she chooses random 3 lucky players! ** (It's ended on 3rd January 2020!) 

Tell us what do think/opinion about "Jeweler Trial" to chance to win 20 gold bars!Â đŸ€” (It's ended on 7th January 2020)
    So click here to join! 👈

I hope you can join another this game's contests and have a SASSY day! ♄
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited December 2019
    Wow! I see so many players to join this contest again! Well done! 👍
    So list all of the Diamond Diaries Players are still on what level (some destination have shown) : 
    @kiara_wael - Level 21
    (Destination : London)
    @Werner_Cichy - Level 24 
    (Destination : Merida) 
    @MiaChristine - Level 75
    (Destination : Venice) 

@zenbuddhanc - Level 226

@Foley1362 - Level 241
    (Destination : Cairo)
    @mysticalmysty - Level 244
    (Destination : Rome)
    @Trunky - Level 282
    (Destination : Santa Monica) 

@Rachyrach1 - Level 412 

@KitKathySuzyQ - Level 479  
    (Destination : Rio de Janeiro)
    @Jmisch101 - Level 504 
    @Elsa - Level 561
    (Destination : Kyoto)
    @Solaria - Level 616
    @192837465 - Level 682
     @johamilton - Level 727 
    (Destination : Hong Kong) 

@Keidi - Level 762
    @sunnymauree - Level 821
    @doraemon02 - Level 1001
    @benitalmmaculate - Level 1055
    (Destination : Athens) 

@Allyrow - Level 1067
    @Murica - Level 1070  
    (Destination : San Francisco)
    @Johan1978 - Level 1071
    @angelarighetti - Level 1080
    @Marycross - Level 1085
    (Destination : Seoul) 

@Francl27 - Level 1088

@mya143 - Level 1095
    (Destination - Moscow) 
    @dianehare - Level 1098
    @monaperez - Level 1111
    @islamraz - Level 1115 (Updated) 
    (Destination : Cairo)
    ** If you have reached up your still old current level, yes! You can post your new current level as well. (If you want to take a screenshot to show your new current level and current/new destination, I think Bernadetta will love your new current level and new destination. **
    And I will tagging all of the Diamond Diaries Players again to join this contest if they have playing this game as they are still less cautious to join this contest (Last chance to notice) :
    @tasn33n, @angie410, @Lynette, @ddsnow49, @sslater20, @PummyRaj, @RobinCorte, @paul5473, @jnw1284, @judy1031, @DR8KS, @razaj, @SabrinaM, @Lucas_Yan_Maia, @Kimkay, @Leony, @bluezy, @leonyp, @mlkmnsgrl, @tmarie2983, @linsma, @laurieag, @moocow21, @HellsBelle, @ika62, @maggiecat, @jnw1284, @pewoheimer, @Eva_PT, @timceqq, @Radusha, @Bronwen, @saalk71, @caper, @pollyusa, @bell0111, @exoa, @scaiva, @mya143, @Diana_Arnn, @aquariusgirl74, @thisismygame, @SeraphicStar, @el_chaskon, @Mongol, @Monika_Jaworek, @Jefferson5, @ksschutz, @maijajamatti, @Bisan, @LStrib, @lojeff4054, @R59767400, @pewoheimer, @judy1031, @naadeali, @martz187, @heathera1 and other Diamond Diaries Hunters 👋
    It's very simple! What level are you still on? (If you take a screenshot to show your current level and any destination, I think Bernadetta will love your current level and any destinations are better chance to win.)
    Bernadetta will wait for you wanna to see your current level. (She love to see any destinations too!) By the way, it's a few of days left! (This contest is ended on 3rd January 2020) Hurry up to join! 😼

Good luck and have a SASSY day! Diamond Diaries Players! ♄
  • kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 139,725 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Thanks @QueenRaffie and @Lim
    My updates  ;) and im stuck here , Happy New Year Everyone 

• Diamond_Lim
    Thanks for your updating your current level. @kiara_wael 😊
    So you are on level 33 and this destination is "London". (it's close to Bernadetta live in Paris) 😼
    Well done and I hope Bernadetta love your current level and favourite destination! 👍

Wow! That was amazing! @Diana_Arnn 😼
    Yes! You are on level 1086 and this destination is "Merida". I hope Bernadetta will love your current level and favourite destination. 😊

By the way, thank you for your joining this contest while Bernadetta will be happy to see you have playing this game! 😄

** If you answer correctly when that is contest is ended, you can chance to win gold bars but she chooses random 3 lucky players! ** (It's ended on 3rd January 2020!) 

So click here to join! 👈

I hope you can join another this game's contests and happy SASSY new year! ♄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?