🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

How do I get new levels beyond level 1055 in Diamond Diaries on my computer?

Options
crlebrn
crlebrn Posts: 4 Newbie
I have completed Level 1055 in Diamond Diaries on my computer and have not gotten any new levels. I have gotten new levels on my phone and am now on level 1098. I wish to play on my computer most and would like to know how to get new levels. 

Best Answer

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,922 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello! @crlebrn 👋
    Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Wow! You have reached level 1055 on this game on PC! 😮
    Congratulations! You are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! 👍 
    Because their team will be released new levels on phone and PC differently.

So when you are playing this game on PC, Yes! There are 1055 levels currently! But you can continue to play another new levels on phone(Level 1115 is last or max level currently) And don't worry, you connect with Facebook then you can continue to play new levels on phone but the boosters cannot be transferred. (Without losing your progress) 😉

Stay tuned for new levels on PC and phone will be released! 😉 

And I give you exciting news on Diamond Diaries Saga if you have playing this game, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win FREE Gold Bars! 😊
    So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 
    ** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

I hope you can join this game's contests and have a SASSY day! ❤️

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,922 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello! @crlebrn 👋
    Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Wow! You have reached level 1055 on this game on PC! 😮
    Congratulations! You are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! 👍 
    Because their team will be released new levels on phone and PC differently.

So when you are playing this game on PC, Yes! There are 1055 levels currently! But you can continue to play another new levels on phone(Level 1115 is last or max level currently) And don't worry, you connect with Facebook then you can continue to play new levels on phone but the boosters cannot be transferred. (Without losing your progress) 😉

Stay tuned for new levels on PC and phone will be released! 😉 

And I give you exciting news on Diamond Diaries Saga if you have playing this game, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win FREE Gold Bars! 😊
    So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 
    ** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

I hope you can join this game's contests and have a SASSY day! ❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?