🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Keep getting “there was a connection error. Try again in a bit

Answers

• boff
    boff Posts: 3 Newbie
    This problem has been going on for at least 10 days. It is not my king account, my device, or my internet connection. I cannot sync my games or receive gold bars or boosters. I guess everyone there is on holiday.
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Hello everyone! 

Could you please @fogg1970 and @boff confirm me you are playing Diamond Diaries? 
    @boff could you please provide me with your game Id? Here you have the link on how to find it

Have a Sassy day :3

• Oarres_Esoj
    Oarres_Esoj Posts: 2 Newbie
    My question is the same as the other players. Diamonds Diaries stopped accessing the Internet 5 days ago. I use version 1.25.0.1 and my "user ID: 10968401309".
     I appreciate information on how to solve this situation.
  • lisavicehawk
    lisavicehawk Posts: 3 Newbie
    I too are still having trouble with connection issues. Have been for a few weeks now. It has caused me to lose close to 20 golf bars today. It's getting really aggravating to the point I'm about ready to stop playing for a while. You can forget trying to buy extra moves or any boosters during game play. After 3-4 attempts you may can finally get them but by then it's done took all your gold and you may not have your purchase until tomorrow. I had 30 gold earlier and tried to buy hammers and extra moves. Now I'm down to 12 gold. So this is about 30-40 gold I've lost over the last week. I'm fixing to delete the games altogether. 
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,787 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited January 2020

Hello! @lisavicehawk 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't be worry about this problem! You can click on "Contact Us" here. You can find on the bottom of the Community page:

Then you make sure your email is correct, write your full name. After that, you choose a game is "Diamond Diaries Saga", then you choose your platform such as phone or PC, you choose a topic is "Problem with purchase" and subtopic is "Purchased items not received". (Here is my example as below) 👇

Finally you tell them "Why can't you receive the prizes/rewards?" and click on "submit".

So you wait for Community Team (but it has taken longer) until their team will answer and help you about this issue/problem while you receive your email. (Their team don't fix this bug/issue but they will help/answer you about this problem.) 😊

I hope this helps! 😉

Hello again! @Oarres_Esoj 👋

What's your problem with this game? Can't claim the rewards/prizes as error Internet connection or this game can opened but can't connect with Internet Connection or App has stopped (Can't open this game ever)? Please let me know to ask what's your problem!

And I also give you exciting news on this game if you have playing this game, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win FREE Gold Bars! 😊
    So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 
    ** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

I hope you can join this game's contests and have a SASSY day! ❤️
  • Sam7606
    Sam7606 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Seems like the KING team have no idea how to fix this error. My games also do not want to connect even though I have a perfectly working Internet, both mobile and Wi-Fi. So all my progress has been lost and I'm on Android 9.0
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited January 2020
    Hello! @guru, @bonzzz and @Sam7606 👋
    Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Sorry for my late reply! Do you mean you have lost your current level on this game? (Oh No!) 🙁

If yes, don't worry about this problem! You can check to follow these troubleshooting steps to solve this problem by Community Team. (Any Devices) 
    Click here 👈 to follow these troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps! 😉

If no, what's your problem on this game? Please let me know! 😉

And I give you exciting news on this game if you haven't joined this game's contests yet, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win FREE Gold Bars! 😊
    So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 
    ** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

I hope you can join this game's contests and Have a SASSY day! ❤️
  • Guru
    Guru Posts: 5 Level 2
    I think I have worked out what causes this issue for me when playing any of the King games... when King updates its Policies it tries to force you to accept the new policy prior to allowing you to continue... it does this by logging you out in the background of the game but to the user the problem is that the game just continues as if nothing has changed - except for nasty messages and saving progress. Good news though I found out that following the steps below fixed this issue for me... to fix it for me I had to:

close the app - ensure app is not running in the background
    shutdown phone
    start phone
    open game - Did the pop up asking you accept new T&Cs appear

if YES then game now works and you should be able to login to your profile

if NO then I had to repeat this up to three times depending on the game - eventually it seemed to "completely" restart the game and give me the T&C pop up...

Hope this helps some of you...
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited January 2020
    Okay! Thanks for your this information! @Guru 😊

If the players have asked smiliar your question on Diamond Diaries Community, I will ask to help the players to solve this issue and (Yes!) I hope this helps! 😉

Have a SASSY day! ♥️
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Hello everyone! 

@Sam7606 could you please let me know your Game Id and what was your level? I will talk with Tech to restart your progress to the level you were before 
    @Guru thanks for the info! I totally appreciate it and for sure I will pass this to the Studio.. :)

Have a SASSY evening! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?