When will there be more levels

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,420 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Hello! @philipy 👋
    Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Can you tell me what's level are you on this game (Diamond Diaries Saga)? 🤔

** If you have playing this game on phone, there are 1130 levels currently on phone. **

** If you have playing this game on PC, I am not sure there are 1055 ~ 1115 levels currently on PC as I haven't playing on PC. **

⚠️ Remember ⚠️
    Their team will released new levels every two Thursdays on phone and PC but they will be released new levels have differently on both devices

** If you have NOT playing Diamond Diaries Saga, can you tell me what King's Game are you playing? **

And I give you exciting news on this game if you haven't joined this game's contests yet, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win FREE Gold Bars! 😊
    So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 
    ** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

I hope you can join this game's contests and Have SASSY day! ❤️
  • philipy
    philipy Posts: 3 Newbie
    Hi I've just finished level1115 can't get any further no more levels and I'm playing on phone
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,420 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Hello again! @philipy 👋

Don't worry! You make sure update this game's latest version is 1.25.0.1 (Android Version) / 1.25.0 (iPad or iPhone Version) first. 

Google Play Store (Android Version) 

App Store (iPad or iPhone Version) 

After you updated the latest version, then you open this game and should wait 30 seconds with using Internet Connection as this game has released new levels automatically. 😉

** If you haven't updated the latest version, you cannot see new levels are here on this game ever. So please update the latest version then you can see new levels alway here and something news on this game! **

So there are 1130 levels on phone right now! 😊

I hope you can playing new levels (From level 1116 to level 1130) right now! 😊

And I give you exciting news on this game, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win FREE Gold Bars! 😊
    So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 
    ** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

I hope you can join this game's contests and have a SASSY day! ❤️ 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?