🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

(FINISHED) Win Gold Bars! Can you find the differences?

Comments

• taim
    taim Posts: 51 Level 2
    اكتب تعليقك Hello I'm new here  =)
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited January 2020
    taim said:
    اكتب تعليقك Hello I'm new here  =)
    Hello and nice to meet you! @taim 👋
    Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Opps! Sorry for your reply because we can only use English that we can understand on King Community! 😊

You make sure to translate from your current language to English language on Google Translate as well! 👍

Click on Google Translate 👈

Oh! Can you find out all of the differences? 🤔

If you have playing Diamond Diaries Saga, you can join this contest! 😊

** Please make sure to use on SPOILER first then answer it, you can chance to win gold bars on this contest. If you answer it while haven't used on SPOILER, you cannot chance to win gold bars. **
  • philipy
    philipy Posts: 3 Newbie
    Pigeon duck red lights chequered flag
  • Diamond_Lim
    Hello! @philipy 👋
    Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

If you answer it without using spoiler, you cannot chance to win gold bars on this game. So you make sure edit(within 24 hours) change to spoiler that they can't see your answers and chance to win gold bars on this game.

Have a SASSY day! ♥️
  • KitKathySuzyQ
    KitKathySuzyQ Posts: 303 Level 4
    I am a new Diamond Diaries Expert and am hear to help you with questions or problems within Diamond Diaries. I will do my best to help.

This is just a last minute reminder that this “Can you find the Differences” event by Elsa will be ending tomorrow. Post your answers now and don’t forget to use the spoiler button to be eligible for those gold bars!!! Meanwhile have a great time collecting those diamonds 💎💍💎💍💎

Elsa said:

If you don't have a Community account yet, no worries, sign up right here to participate!

Although both of these pictures might look identical there are differences.  If you take a closer look you might see some things might be missing in one of them.

Do you think you can find all of them?  Please post your answers below.

Please use the spoiler so that others do not see your answers.  Click on the backwards "P" and then click on the spoiler at the bottom.  Once the spoiler box opens place your response in the gray area and then save it.

3 players will be randomly chosen to win 30 Gold Bars on their Diamond Diaries game. 

QueenRaffie will contact you once the winners are announced here.

Please have your user ID # ready by following the steps from here.

You have until Friday 17th January at 13:00 CET to participate.

Terms and conditions here.

• Diamond_Lim
    That's right! @KitKathySuzyQ 😊
    You are new Diamond Diaries Expert Player and shining like a diamond! Well done! 👍
    I hope you can help players to solve any problems or questions on Diamond Diaries Community! 😊

Hello! All of the Diamond Diaries Hunters! 👋
    This contest is ended soon! (A few of hours left)

** If you have playing Diamond Diaries Saga, you can join this contest to find out all of the differences to answer it on SPOILER to chance to win 30 gold bars on this game! **

So please hurry up to join this contest! 😮

Good luck and have a SASSY day! Everyone! 👍
  • Kimberly_Martin
    Kimberly_Martin Posts: 50 Level 3
    Elsa said:

If you don't have a Community account yet, no worries, sign up right here to participate!

Although both of these pictures might look identical there are differences.  If you take a closer look you might see some things might be missing in one of them.

Do you think you can find all of them?  Please post your answers below.

Please use the spoiler so that others do not see your answers.  Click on the backwards "P" and then click on the spoiler at the bottom.  Once the spoiler box opens place your response in the gray area and then save it.

3 players will be randomly chosen to win 30 Gold Bars on their Diamond Diaries game. 

QueenRaffie will contact you once the winners are announced here.

Please have your user ID # ready by following the steps from here.

You have until Friday 17th January at 13:00 CET to participate.

Terms and conditions here.

• Kimberly_Martin
    Kimberly_Martin Posts: 50 Level 3
    1 the swan in the water
    2 1 pigeon
    3 the red
    4 top part of the cab
    5 Street Lamp changed from white to Yellow
  • Diamond_Lim
    Hello! @Kimberly_Martin 👋

If you answer it without using spoiler, you cannot chance to win gold bars on this game. So you make sure edit(within 24 hours) change to spoiler that they can't see your answers and chance to win gold bars on this game.

By the way, thanks for your joining this contest. 😊

Have a SASSY day! ♥️

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi guys, the contest will be closed in a little more than 2 hours.  I will be back at 13:00 CET to close this message and announce the winners.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?