🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

How I can get the my next level I have completed level 1115 waiting for next level

Options
razaj
razaj Posts: 8 Level 2
Game is not moving forward pl 

Best Answer

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,922 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Hello! @razaj 👋
    Because level 1115 is the last or max level currently on this game. So you cannot move forward to next destination or next new level

Congratulations! You are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! 👍
    Stay tuned for new levels will be released! 😉

And I give you exciting news on this game if you haven't joined this game's contests yet, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win FREE Gold Bars! 😊
    So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 
    ** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

I hope you can join this game's contests and Happy SASSY and NEW Year! ❤️
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hello! @crlebrn, @razaj, @Kimberly_Martin, @Shehaab, @islamraz, @ladydi112 and @angie410 who have reached level 1115 on this game. I know you want to play new levels. 👋

Finally I can see new levels will released ( From start on level 1116 to level 1130 (Max Level) ) right now! 😄

So you can continue to play new levels right now and I hope you love playing these new levels! 😉

Enjoy your happy playing and have a SASSY day! ❤️
  • julietrose4
    julietrose4 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hello I need help, I got a new phone and I'm not able to pick up where I left off level 315 any ideas thank you 
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hello! @julietrose4 👋
    Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Do you mean have you lost all your current level on this game if you switch to new device? 🤔

Don't worry about this problem! You can check to follow these troubleshooting steps to solve this problem by Community Team. (Any Devices) 
    Click here 👈 to follow these troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps! 😉

And I give you exciting news on this game if you haven't joined this game's contests yet, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win FREE Gold Bars! 😊
    So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 
    ** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

I hope you can join this game's contests and Have a SASSY day! ❤️
  • Judy1031
    Judy1031 Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options
    It's been over a month and still no new levels on the PC version.  Have they stopped adding new levels for PC players?
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options
    Judy1031 said:
    It's been over a month and still no new levels on the PC version.  Have they stopped adding new levels for PC players?
    Hello! @judy1031 👋

No yet! You wait for their team will released new levels on PC soon but released 15 new levels (From level 1116 to 1130) on phone right now!

Have a SASSY day! ❤️
  • Kimberly_Martin
    Kimberly_Martin Posts: 50 Level 3
    Options
    Lim said:
    Hello! @crlebrn, @razaj, @Kimberly_Martin, @Shehaab, @islamraz, @ladydi112 and @angie410 who have reached level 1115 on this game. I know you want to play new levels. 👋

Finally I can see new levels will released ( From start on level 1116 to level 1130 (Max Level) ) right now! 😄

So you can continue to play new levels right now and I hope you love playing these new levels! 😉

Enjoy your happy playing and have a SASSY day! ❤️
    Thank you lim!
  • Kimberly_Martin
    Kimberly_Martin Posts: 50 Level 3
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options
    You are welcome! @Kimberly_Martin 😊

I hope you love playing new levels on this game and you don't forget to join another this game's contest to chance to win gold bars too! 😉

Have a SASSY day! ♥️
  • Shehaab
    Shehaab Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?