🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Keys

rachyrach1
rachyrach1 Posts: 7 Level 2
How do I get my final key after forging??

Best Answer

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,743 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited December 2019 Answer ✓
    Hello there! @Rachyrach1 👋
    Welcome to King Community! 👑

** If you are playing Diamond Diaries Saga, Uh oh! We have one key to unlock Mystery Quest to win rewards on this game. The key will further to the map to start on next day after time up! 🔑 **

You can click here to skip to read "Mystery Quest" that you understand it! 😉

** If you are NOT playing Diamond Diaries Saga, please tell me what King's Game are you asking this question then I will ask them to replace any King's Game Community and they will help you. 😉 **

And I also give you exciting news on this game if you have playing this game, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win FREE Gold Bars! 😊 
    So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 
    ** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

I hope you can join this game's contests and have a SASSY day! ❤️

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    edited December 2019 Answer ✓
    Hello there! @Rachyrach1 👋
    Welcome to King Community! 👑

** If you are playing Diamond Diaries Saga, Uh oh! We have one key to unlock Mystery Quest to win rewards on this game. The key will further to the map to start on next day after time up! 🔑 **

You can click here to skip to read "Mystery Quest" that you understand it! 😉

** If you are NOT playing Diamond Diaries Saga, please tell me what King's Game are you asking this question then I will ask them to replace any King's Game Community and they will help you. 😉 **

And I also give you exciting news on this game if you have playing this game, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win FREE Gold Bars! 😊 
    So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 
    ** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

I hope you can join this game's contests and have a SASSY day! ❤️
  • sunnymauree
    sunnymauree Posts: 5 Level 2
    There’s a new mini chest to forge keys but I can never get the 3rd key?????
  • sunnymauree
    sunnymauree Posts: 5 Level 2
    How do I get my final key after forging?? I would like to know the same thing 🤯

• Diamond_Lim
    Hello again! @Rachyrach1 and @sunnymauree 👋

Oh! It's another new event! I am really sorry for my bad/mistake as I know this new event just now and I haven't seen this new event. 😔 I think some players (limited players) have this new event and their team is still testing this new event on this game. 

Can you please take a screenshot for this problem? 
    Here are tips for "How to take a screenshot" on any devices. 😉
    www.take-a-screenshot.org 

After you take this screenshot, let me see to check this problem. 😉

Have a SASSY day! ♥️
  • caambuj
    caambuj Posts: 1,733 Level 5
    Same problem here.

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Hello guys! 

I have talked with the Studio and for anyone who wants here you can find more info about this event 

Hope this helps! 

Have a SASSY evening :3
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited January 2020
    That was cool! This new event is really fun and helpful to us but I have still no this new event yet! ✋

And Yes! Guys! 😊
    You can read about this new event that I hope you can understand it to play it. 😉

Thanks for your information about this new event! 😊

** If this new event has bugged on this game, please let me know! (You can take a screenshot of this new event has bugged, I can check it to answer better) **

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?