🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Boosters disappeared

Options
LadyScarlett
LadyScarlett Posts: 2 Newbie
Level 800 plus. I bought gold bars and when the screen went back to the game all my boosters had gone. I haven’t changed devices or reloaded the game. Now getting through higher levels to find more is near impossible.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,774 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @LadyScarlett, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  But, I am sorry to say that I am a bit unclear on the problem... 

You said you have purchased Gold Bars, but mentioned your boosters are gone!!  Did you purchase a package that includes both Gold Bars and the Boosters?  And those were the boosters that were lost? 

Please post back and clarify, by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • LadyScarlett
    LadyScarlett Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I had about 15 to 20 of each of the three types of boosters. I then cashed in my piggy bank to get gold bars. After the transaction which seem to take a very very long time to complete and the game screen came back I noticed that I had my gold bars but that all my previous boosters had gone. 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,774 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello again @LadyScarlett,

Thank you very much for the detailed explanation :+1:  If you don't mind, few more questions!!

1) Are you playing on a PC or a mobile device?  If playing on a PC, did you open the same browser that you were playing before?  

2) The reason I am asking this is because, I have noticed that each time I open a different browser, the boosters will be different on each of those browser!!  I play on Edge, Chrome and also Facebook Game Room!!  Hence, the question!

3) Last not but not least... need your game ID number... This link will help you find it  "Find my ID Number" 

Talk to you soon!  Have a wonderful rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?