🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

(FINISHED) Win 20 Gold Bars. Which piece is missing from Peter's portrait?

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Reginass said:
    É a peça 3
    Hello! @Reginass 👋
    Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Sorry for your reply because we can only use English that we can understand / help you on King Community. 😔

You make sure to translate from your current language to English language on Google Translate as well. 

Click on Google Translate 👈

You make sure edit(within 24 hours) your reply to translate to English as well and always to use English on next time. 😉

Have a SASSY day! ♥️

• Reginass
    Reginass Posts: 4 Newbie
    QueenRaffie said: If you don't have a Community account yet, no worries, sign up right here to participate!

💎
    Hey there Diamond Hunters!
    Some of you have met the best jeweller designer in the world, some of you not yet (but soon you will)! 
    The portrait of Peter was hanging at Bernadetta's home. She just found out the portrait has a missing piece
    What a colourful intrigue! 

Can you discover which one is the piece missing from the portrait? 

Choose from the following options which one is the missing piece and comment below with its number

Bernadette will appreciate your help by giving you some brilliant shiny Gold Bars! 

5 players will be randomly picked and receive 20 Gold bars each 🤩 Easy peasy! 

You have until Friday 31st of January 13pm CET to participate!

and remember...
    May the Community be with you ;)
    - Terms and Conditions here

• Diamond_Lim
    Wow! I see so many Diamond Diaries Players have joined on this contest! Well done! Everyone! 👏

And I give you funny moment today : 

One day, Lucy and Charlie have reached to Bernadetta home, then they wants to meet Bernadetta. After they meeting, Lucy and Charlie will coming in her home then she looks at Peter's Portrait Picture on her living room.

Lucy said : "Hey! Bernadetta! I see Peter looks like lonely and why don't let me with him on this picture together."

"Uh~! Poor Lucy! I will ask Peter to take a photo for you and Peter on my favourite destination next time." said Bernadetta.

After Bernadetta tells Lucy, Lucy wants to see Peter happily and take a photo together on next time,

Oh?! Will Peter true love to Lucy?! 😙

So what do you think about this funny moment? 🤔

Have a SASSY day! ♥️
  • Reginass
    Reginass Posts: 4 Newbie
    QueenRaffie disse: Se você ainda não tem uma conta na Comunidade, não se preocupe, inscreva-se  aqui  para participar!

💎
    Olá caçadores de diamantes!
    Alguns de vocês já conheceram o melhor designer de joalheria do mundo, outros ainda não (mas em breve conhecerão)! 
    O retrato de Peter estava pendurado na casa de Bernadetta. Ela acabou de descobrir que o retrato está faltando.
    Que intriga colorida! 

Você consegue descobrir qual é a peça que falta no retrato? 

Escolha entre as seguintes opções qual é a peça que falta e comente abaixo com seu número

Bernadette agradecerá sua ajuda, oferecendo-lhe algumas barras de ouro brilhantes e brilhantes! 

5 jogadores serão escolhidos aleatoriamente e receberão 20 barras de ouro cada  🤩 Fácil! 

Você tem  até sexta-feira 31 de janeiro às 13:00 CET  para participar!

e lembre-se...
    Que a Comunidade esteja com você;)
    - Termos e condiçõeaqaquaapi

• Diamond_Lim
    Reginass said:
    Piece 3
    Hello again! @reginass 👋

You can post your answer once only as their team will see our answers on this contest. Their team will select 5 lucky players only win 20 gold bars on this game. 😉

** Please make sure to post your answer once only on any contests. **

Have a SASSY day! ♥️
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Hello everyone!

I see we have new Diamond hunters in the Community :waving: 

Well well well... this contest is getting very intrigued and interesting... 
    Is it piece number 3? Are you sure guys is not any of the others?  B) 
    It could be or could be not! Keep guessing! You have until the 31st of January to participate and Win some shiny Gold Bars💰

Have a SASSY Monday everning :3
  • ElderCrocker
    ElderCrocker Posts: 1 Newbie
    Piece #3 is missing from Peter's portrait.
  • Kimberly_Martin
    Kimberly_Martin Posts: 50 Level 3
    Hi Queen Raffi

I choose number 3

• Kimberly_Martin
    Kimberly_Martin Posts: 50 Level 3
    Spoiler

I choose number Choo's number 3

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?