🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

diamond diaries

Jerrilyn_Harvey
Jerrilyn_Harvey Posts: 32 Level 2
It is stuck on collecting earring.  I try to claim it and it goes nowhere. I'm playing on desktop and rebooted my computer.  Still stuck! 

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Hello! @Jerrilyn_Harvey 👋
    Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Uh oh! Have you still trouble crashing or not loading as cannot click on claim these rewards and playing on this game on PC? 😢

Don't worry! What platform are you playing on this game has this problem on PC? (Click here if you have playing any platform 👇and all of the supports solved by Community Team, then you can find troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps you can playing/opening this game! 😉) 

Facebook
    King.com
    MS Windows 10 App

** If you follow these steps of this problem completed but it's still not worked. You can click on "Contact Us" here. You can find on the bottom of the Community page: **

Then you make sure your email is correct, write your full nameAfter that, you choose a game is "Diamond Diaries Saga", then you choose your platform is PC (such as Facebook, King.Com or Windows Apps), you choose a topic is "Problem with my game" and subtopic is "Crashing/Freezing". (Here is my example as below) 👇

Finally you tell them "Why can't playing this game after you receive the prizes/rewards and playing?" and click on "submit".

So you wait for Community Team (but it has taken longer) until their team will answer and help you about this issue/problem while you receive your email. (Their team don't fix this bug/issue but they will help/answer you about this problem.) 😊

I hope this helps too! 😉

And I give you exciting news on this game if you have playing this game, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win FREE Gold Bars! 😊
    So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 
    ** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

I hope you can join this game's contests and have a SASSY day! ❤️ 
  • KitKathySuzyQ
    KitKathySuzyQ Posts: 303 Level 4
    Thank you @Lim
    I saw this question but wasn’t sure how to answer this! I am still trying to learn where to find the answers and am doing a lot of reading and researching and finding so much information! Your answers are so informed and help me a lot!
  • evroglosses
    evroglosses Posts: 4 Newbie
    Mine is stuck on a level that I have passed and will not go to next.
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited January 2020
    Mine is stuck on a level that I have passed and will not go to next.
    Hello! @evroglosses 👋

Do you mean you have reached level 1130 (Max Level) on Diamond Diaries Saga on phone? (Or level 1055~1115 on PC?) 🤔

If yes
    🎉🎉🎉 Congratulations! You have reached Max Level completed on this game! You are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! 🎉🎉🎉

Yes! You cannot go to next new destination or level right now as you have reached max level on this game. 

Stay tuned for new levels on phone or PC on this Thursday! 😉

⚠️ Remember ⚠️
    New levels will be released every two Thursdays.

If no,
    Can you tell me what's level are you on and what's King's Game?

And I give you exciting news on this game if you have playing this game, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win FREE Gold Bars! 😊
    ** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

I hope you can join this game's contest and have a SASSY day! ❤️ 
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited January 2020
    Thank you @Lim
    I saw this question but wasn’t sure how to answer this! I am still trying to learn where to find the answers and am doing a lot of reading and researching and finding so much information! Your answers are so informed and help me a lot!
    You are very welcome! @KitKathySuzyQ 😊

If you don't understand to read any questions/problems on "Discussion" or "Support", you can tagging me on any discussions and supports or "send messages" to me that I can help you how to help the players to solve any problems.
    (Levels too as I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player or you can see my signature on below.) 😉

** Please don't tagging Community Team will answer them on any "Discussion" and "Support" but instead. **

By the way, you are new Diamond Diaries Expert Player right now. Welcome back! 😄

Have a SASSY day! ♥️
  • nemway
    nemway Posts: 8 Level 2
    It helps to know I am not the only one who gets stuck. I have tried all the rebooting etc but it doesn't work. Just waiting now to see if it sorts itself 
  • Diamond_Lim
    nemway said:
    It helps to know I am not the only one who gets stuck. I have tried all the rebooting etc but it doesn't work. Just waiting now to see if it sorts itself 
    Hello! @nemway 👋

Do you mean you have completed level 1130 (Max Level) on this game? 🤔

If yes
    🎉🎉🎉 Congratulations! You have reached Max Level completed on this game! You are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! 🎉🎉🎉

Yes! You cannot go to next new destination or level right now as you have reached max level on this game. 

Stay tuned for new levels on tomorrow! 😉

⚠️ Remember ⚠️
    New levels will be released every two Thursdays.

And I give you exciting news on this game if you have playing this game, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win FREE Gold Bars! 😊

I hope you can join this game's contest and have a SASSY day! ❤️ 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?