🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

New levels needed

Kimberly_Martin
Kimberly_Martin Posts: 50 Level 3
They really have to get there stuff together so there's no lapse in playing this is the only game where you have to wait for new levels. I complete it all the available ones

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Wow! That was amazing! @Kimberly_Martin 😮

🎉🎉🎉 Congratulations! You have reached level 1130 (Max Level) completed on this game! You are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! 🎉🎉🎉

Stay tuned for new levels on next Thursday! 😉

⚠️ Remember ⚠️
    New levels will be released every two Thursdays

The Mystery Quest's Key will be released on next new destination / next new levels. 😊

And I will give you exciting this game's contest :

It's "Find all of the differences" by Elsa. 
    Can you find all of the differences? 
    If you find all of them on SPOILER, you can chance to win 30 gold bars! (It's ended on 17th January 2020) / (A few of hours left) 
    So click here to join! 👈 (If you haven't joined this contest, please hurry up to join as this contest is almost ended soon.) 

(And another race/contest will come back soon! 😉)  

I hope you can join this game's contest and Have a SASSY day! ❤️

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Hello @Kimberly_Martin :)

Hello! 

If you want, here you can find some tips from the Studio and what they say about these new levels 

Have a SASSY day 3

• cresta
    cresta Posts: 18 Level 2
    They really have to get there stuff together so there's no lapse in playing this is the only game where you have to wait for new levels. I complete it all the available ones
    I had to wait 4 weeks to get new levels
  • Diamond_Lim
    Hello! @cresta 👋

Oh! What's level are you currently on this game?

And new levels will released on next Thursday! 😉

⚠️ Remember ⚠️
    New levels will be released every two Thursdays. 😉

Have a SASSY day! ❤️
  • cresta
    cresta Posts: 18 Level 2
    Hello @Lim I'm on 1065. But at this beginning of this levels started, it took 4 weeks to receive new ones
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited January 2020
    Oh! Okay! That was awesome! @cresta 👍

Max Level is Level 1145 (phone)
    currently but I think level 1130 (PC / Computer) currently on this game. Because their team will release new levels on both of devices differently

Keep going to next new levels! 💪

And I give you exciting contests if you haven't joined this game's contests yet :

1. It's Which piece is missing from Peter's portrait? (It's very simple to chance to win 20 gold bars on Diamond Diaries Saga.) 
    Click here to join! 👈
    (That contest is ended on 31st January 2020) Hurry up to join as that contest is almost ended soon! 🙁

2. It's Unscramble Game from Diamond Diaries's Contest! Can you unscramble all of the sentences from 7 sentences? (That contest is ended on 18th February 2020)

Click here to join! 👈

You can also check and don't forget to see another hot news such as contests (join to answer it to chance to win gold bars too (boosters)) and other news if you have playing any King's Game (Games)! 😉
    So click here to check another hot news! 📰 Keep your eyes out! 👀

Have a nice day! 😊

• Matti61
    Matti61 Posts: 17 Level 2

• Diamond_Lim
    Wow! That was amazing! @Matti61  😮

🎉🎉🎉 Congratulations! You have reached level 1145 (Max Level) completed on this game! You are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! 🎉🎉🎉

Stay tuned for new levels on next Thursday! 😉

⚠️ Remember ⚠️
    New levels will be released every two Thursdays

And here is Diamond Diaries's contest for you 😊 :

It's Unscramble Game from Diamond Diaries's Contest! Can you unscramble all of the sentences from 7 sentences? 

** If you have unscramble all of the sentences completed, you can chance to win 10 gold bars on Diamond Diaries Saga. By the way, that contest is 1st round! **

(That contest is ended on 18th February 2020)

Click here to join! 👈

You can also check and don't forget to see another hot news such as contests (join to answer it to chance to win gold bars too (boosters)) and other news if you have playing any King's Game (Games)! 😉
    So click here to check another hot news! 📰 Keep your eyes out! 👀

Good luck and Have a SASSY day! ❤️

• Matti61
    Matti61 Posts: 17 Level 2
    edited February 2020
    (Edit by CM: Unsupported Language)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?