Bevie
Bevie Posts: 2 Newbie

im having problems with 770

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,081 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Bevie, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

Can you please tell me what is the issue you are having with level # 770?

Is it too hard for you to win OR is it freezing while playing? Or is it something else?

Please post back and explain as much as possible. Please type your reply in the blank dialogue box located below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,046 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello! @Bevie 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! Let me check level 770 then I will help you to pass level 770 without using boosters on this game soon! 😉

** If you have level 770 has bugged or issue, please let me know! 😉 **

And I give you exciting news on this game if you haven't joined this game's contests yet, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win FREE Gold Bars! 😊

So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 

** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

You can also check and don't forget to see another hot news such as contests (join to answer it to chance to win gold bars too (boosters)) and other news! 😉

So click here to check another hot news! 📰 Keep your eyes out! 👀

I hope you can join this game's contests and Have a SASSY day! ❤️

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @Bevie 👋

I play level 770 has no problem and completed today! So let me help you how to pass level 770 without using boosters and extra moves on this game! 😉

Firstly, you need to link to create a few of star ray charms on Picture 1. 😉

Then you link star ray charms to destroy the blockers and charm box easily on Picture 2. 😊

Then you can continue to destroy against the blockers as you need more space that you can link to create star ray charm easily, you can also link to create horizontal ray charm to destroy the blocker (charm box also can!) on left side easily on Picture 3. 😉

When you link/destroy the colour blast charm :

Link - You can link it to destroy same colour charms that you can link to create star ray charm easily. 😉

Or

Destroy (by special ray charms) - It will destroy same colour charms randomly especially red colour charms have destroyed when you feel lucky! 😊

After circle blast has dropped or from charm box, you can link it to destroy that blocker on left side or collect the bottles also can on Picture 4! (The helpful birds will help you to destroy the purple blockers and flowers first but destroy the Ribbons and bottles on sometimes.)

Finally, you can link to create horizontal ray or cross ray charm to collect the bottles on bottom here that the diamond will float to the line on Picture 5. 😉

I complete this level with 1st try and without using boosters and extra moves today! 😄

So I hope you can understand how to pass this level! You can do it! 😉

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

• Bevie
    Bevie Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

i got it🙂 tyvm

• Diamond_Lim
    edited February 2020
    Options

You are very welcome and congratulations! You have completed this tricky level! Well done! @Bevie 😄

So let's go to next level! Go ahead! 👉

** If you stuck any level on this game, you can "ask a question" on "Support" again! I always help you to pass any levels without using boosters and extra moves mostly on Diamond Diaries Community! 😉 **

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?