🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Forging

MoWright
MoWright Posts: 1 Newbie
I think it is bunch of bull that people or excuse me a person is not forging and is just sitting there doing nothing.  I have been waiting 2 days and they haven't done a thing.  

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Hello! @MoWright 👋
    Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Oh! Do you mean you ask Trader Chest Challenge has problem

Don't worry! If you still don't know how to play to challenge Trader Chest's event on this game, you can click here you can find more info about this event that I hope this helps and you can understand to play it. 😉

By the way, I haven't seen this new event yet because their team is still testing/fixing this new event while will choose a few of players have this new event only. 

I hope you can collect these 3 keys to unlock the amazing chest on this game. Good luck! 👍

** If this new event has bugged on this game, please let me know! 😉

You can also take a screenshot of this new event has bugged, I can check it to answer your problem better) **

You can click on how to take a screenshot (Any Device) 

Then you click on "Image" on top right of comment box and click on "Choose Files", finally you can click on that screenshot and reply it on comment box here. 😉

And I also give you exciting news on this game if you have playing this game, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win FREE Gold Bars! 😊

So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 

** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

You can also check and don't forget to see another hot news such as contests (join to answer it to chance to win gold bars too (boosters)) and other news! 😉
    So click here to check another hot news! 📰 Keep your eyes out! 👀

Have a SASSY day! ♥️

• Katrinalouise
    Katrinalouise Posts: 0 Newbie

Need to forge a red key...anyone please, only 1 hr left

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello! @Katrinalouise 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Opps! This new event will choose several players only to join your team randomly. So other players cannot help you to forge/exchange key on this new event.

But don't be sad and worry! I hope you can collect these 3 keys to unlock the chest on next time! And you are great Diamond Diaries Hunter! 👍

And I give you exciting news on this game if you haven't joined this game's contests yet, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win FREE Gold Bars! 😊

So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 

** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

You can also check and don't forget to see another hot news such as contests (join to answer it to chance to win gold bars too (boosters)) and other news! 😉

So click here to check another hot news! 📰 Keep your eyes out! 👀

I hope you can join this game's contests and Have a SASSY day! ❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?