Gwen9
Gwen9 Posts: 12 Level 2

Hi I am not receiving keys for the traders chest can anyone help please

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,073 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Gwen9 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

Can you please explain more about the issue? Why are you not receiving the keys from other players?

1) Are you collecting the charms to make the key? Unless we finish collecting the needed amount of charms, Key won't be made!

2) Also, even if our key is ready, the other players also should finish all the needed charms to make their key, that would be another reason for us not to receive the key!

3) Usually, there will be 4-6 other players with different colored keys (including ours). If other colored Keys are not ready yet BUT only the same color as ours, then also we cannot trade the key.

Are you experiencing a complete different issue than these? If so, can you please explain what it is? Also, provide a screenshot if possible!

Please post back you reply by typing in the blank dialogue box provided below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening! 🌺

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,024 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited February 2020
    Options

Thanks for your insightful answers! @PummyRaj 🤗

Hello! @Gwen9 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Just like @PummyRaj (Superstar) answered very insightful! You can also click here you can find more info about this event that I hope you can understand how to challenge this event. 😉

By the way, I haven't seen this new event yet but I hope you can collect these 3 keys to unlock the amazing chest on this game. Their team is still testing this event and will select some players (Limited players) have this event because they don't let all of the players have trouble bugged while feel unfair this event. So their team will still testing this event until they will releasing this event has no problem of bugged to all of the players. Good luck! 👍

** If this new event has bugged on this game, please let me know! (You can take a screenshot of this new event has bugged, I can check it to answer better) 😉 **

Click on how to take a screenshot (Any Device) 

Then you click on "Image" on top right of comment box and click on "Choose Files", finally you can click on that screenshot and reply it on comment box here. Let me see your problem first. 😉

And I also give you exciting news on this game if you have playing this game, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win FREE Gold Bars! 😊

So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 

** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

You can also check and don't forget to see another hot news such as contests (join to answer it to chance to win gold bars too (boosters)) and other news! 😉

So click here to check another hot news! 📰 Keep your eyes out! 👀

I hope you love to join this game's contests and have a SASSY day! ♥️

• Gwen9
    Options

I have had no problems collecting keys previously for the chest but the last couple of times the event has come up I have not been receiving any charms?

• PummyRaj
    Options

Oh! Thank you for getting back @Gwen9 🤗

Also, the screenshot helps to understand the issue much better 👍️ So, the problem is "you are not able to collect the charms for the key"! I have read somewhere in a comment by another player that if we do not win the level, the charms won't be collected!! I am not sure about that as I did not keep an eye on that!!

Let me check my game and get back to you. If we can figure out the issue, then we will escalate this issue to the game Community In-charge.

Please give me some time to get back to you 🙂 Talk to you soon!

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello again @Gwen9

I have just played a level! And, it does not matter whether we have lost the level or win it, the Charms are still being counted!

Now, another thing comes to mind is that, is the level / levels you have played had the "Purple Charms" or not!! As per what I have noticed... Blue, Green and Yellow are the most common charms that are found in most of the levels. Red and Purple not so much!! May be that would be the reason? Sorry, not to annoy you! But, thinking about all the options and possibilities that are there!!

What level are you on right now? And what are all the levels that you played since the Chest Box showed up?

Can you give me that information? Thank you 🙂

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Thanks for your insightful answers again! @PummyRaj 🤗

Hello again! @Gwen9 🎂

Of course! If you complete or fail previous levels when you complete previous levels on few of moments or so ago, you cannot collect the charms from this new event. You can collect the charms when you complete or fail new levels only.

You can check to see "What other things should I know on this event?

I hope this helps too! 😉

Have a SASSY day! ♥️

• Gwen9
    Options

Hi Pummy Raj, I am on level1083 and the problem started when I was on about 1063, ty for your help 🥰

• PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @Gwen9, How are you doing?  

Very Sorry for not able to get to you earlier.  How is your game working now?  Are you able to collect the charms and make the key?  OR is it still the same?
  • suebec
    suebec Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I'm wondering what the point of the chest is? It's rigged to not allow you to exchange keys on the last one almost always. I exchange the first two quickly and the last is always way over 24 hours and it runs out and no one has miraculously forged the last one you need. What's the point?

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

This feature is very hard to be get all of three keys to claim amazing rewards. Mostly of players cannot do it too!

So firstly, you make sure exchange at least any colour key (there is 1/2 colour key who got ready to exchange) then you can continue to collect another colour key while get ready to exchange another colour (there is 2/3 colour key who got ready to exchange), so you can claim these sweet rewards easily on next time! Can you got it? 😊

By the way, I still don't have this feature yet as this feature is selected some players only who have this feature on this game. 😊

** If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to find out exciting general contests then you join to answer it and you can chance to win gold bars in your King game's choice. 😊 **

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?