Options

Hello @koepi69 !

I think our Diamond Diaries Saga Game Expert @Lim can give you some tips! 😉

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,327 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Thanks for your tagging me! @Lola_Pop 🤗

Hello! @koepi69 👋

Don't worry! Let me check level 1162 then I will help you some tips of how to pass level 1162 easily soon! 😉

And I also give you exciting news on this game if you have playing this game, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win FREE Gold Bars! 😊

So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 

** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

You can also check and don't forget to see another hot news such as contests (join to answer it to chance to win gold bars too (boosters)) and other news! 😉

So click here to check another hot news! 📰 Keep your eyes out! 👀

I hope you love to join this game's contests and have a SASSY day! ♥️

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,327 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello again! @koepi69 👋

Yes! This level is really very tricky to us! But I can show my easy tips of how to pass this level! 😉

** If you have start-up boosters left, you can use all of them first. **

(If no, it's okay! I think you can using hammers or extra moves to pass this level.) 😉

Firstly, you can link charms to destroy the purple blockers first on left side or right side on Picture 1.

After that, you can link vertical ray or cross ray charm to collect the doll on middle and bottom here on Picture 2.

And like this one on Picture 3. 😉

** If you got so close, you can use one hammers to collect these dolls or using extra moves. **

** If you haven't gold bars and hammers on this game, don't worry! You don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win gold bars too. **

So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 

** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

You can also check and don't forget to see another hot news such as contests (join to answer it to chance to win gold bars too (boosters)) and other news! 😉

So click here to check another hot news! 📰 Keep your eyes out! 👀

I hope you love to join this game's contests and have a SASSY day! ♥️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?