Patti_Potvine
Patti_Potvine Posts: 9 Level 2
Are there levels beyond 1175?

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Hello! @Patti_Potvine 👋
    Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

🎉🎉🎉 Congratulations! You have reached level 1175 (Max Level) completed on this game! You are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! 🎉🎉🎉

Yes! I cannot reached next new level right now because level 1175 is currently last or max level on this game! 😉

Stay tuned for new levels on next Thursday! (But every Thursday often) 😉

⚠️ Remember ⚠️
    New levels will be released every two Thursdays mostly

And I also give you exciting news on this game if you have playing this game, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win FREE Gold Bars! 😊
    So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 

** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

You can also check and don't forget to see another hot news such as contests (join to answer it to chance to win gold bars too (boosters)) and other news! 😉
    So click here to check another hot news! 📰 Keep your eyes out! 👀

I hope you love to join this game's contests and have a SASSY day! ♥️
  • Diamond_Lim
  • Diamond_Lim
    Hello again! @Patti_Potvine 👋

After I updated this game's latest version (1.27.0), I can see opening screen has changed like this one 😉 : 

While it's really new levels (From level 1176 to level 1190) are released and some new destinations are added on Diamond Diaries Saga right now. 😊

** You make sure to update the latest version (1.27.0), then you can see opening screen has changed and new levels will released ever. (If you haven't updated the latest version, you cannot see opening screen has changed and new levels are released.) **

Enjoy your happy playing these new levels and have a SASSY day! ❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?